Chapter 8

Aaron stops the car in surprise and goes, "Damn! What's wrong?!", Jeremy while stuttering says, "Ha- Hann- Hannah! I see her! She's there!", Aaron with a confused face goes, "What? Where?", Jeremy without answering opens the car door and rushes out of the car to run to Hannah, he goes and grabs her hand and says "Hannah where have you been", she looks back at him and says angrily, "Ugh let go of me, I'm not Hannah!", Jeremy looks at her with a dead stare, just then a body guard comes and sets her hand free and asks her, "Miss Carol, are you okay?", Hannah says, "Yeah I'm fine, but damn these people.", the bodyguard then takes her away. Jeremy watches her as she goes and screams, "Hannah wait! Please! Hannah!", Hannah looks backs at him for one last time and continues walking.
Aaron comes and hits Jeremy's shoulder and says, "Damn man! What's wrong with you?" Jeremy says, "That was Hannah, my Hannah, but she says not." Aaron says, "Yeah, she's not she's some new thing, Carol Stevens, she's kind of getting famous." Jeremy with a surprised face goes, "Wait what?!, that's not Carol! That's Hannah!", Aaron says, "Well maybe she just looks like her", Jeremy says, "No, no that is Hannah, I mean her eyes her everything, that is Hannah", Aaron says, "Yeah sure buddy, now let's go home." Aaron and Jeremy get in the car and go to Aaron's apartment.
When they reach Aaron's apartment, Aaron offers Jeremy a drink and says, "Come on buddy drink up and forget that girl." Jeremy says, "I just can't, she can't be Carol I really know she's Hannah." Aaron says, "Come on leave her, I'll take you out and I'll introduce you to some hotties." Jeremy says, "I don't want someone else, I just want her." Aaron says, "Ooh damn loyalty right there, don't worry buddy she'll come to you."
After a long night it was finally morning, just then the doorbell rung, Aaron went to see who it was, it was one of Aaron's friend, Matthew. Matthew says, "Hey man, I know I'm very early but I wanted to give you an invitation to the masquerade ball." And he winks and says "you also get to bring another person." Aaron says, "Oh that's cool buddy, I'm excited!" Matthew says, "See you there man, and oh one thing that new thing, Carol Stevens, she'll be there too." Aaron says, "Oh that's more cool, I can't wait!" Matthew then leaves. Aaron goes and shows Jeremy the invitation and tells him about Carol or Hannah being there, Jeremy says, "It's a masquerade ball that means we'll be wearing masks, then she'll not recognize me and not run away from me, I'll be able to talk to her then!". Jeremy finally has a little hope in reuniting with Hannah.