CHAPTER 1(unedited)

Zion Gillis was very happy he was going to finally leave collage, he was going to miss be loved by girls be popular and he wasgoing to miss his sex addict girlfriend jade. He was respected in school because his father owned an empire. He had no plan for the future his dad wants him to take over the company but he find it boring. Tomorrow was his prom his mum had already ordered his suit she was the best mum ever, she loved and pampered him because he was the only child.

"Zion it time for lunch" his mum called him from upstairs.

"Am coming mum" Zion said rushing downstairs, his dad was already at the dinning eating with mum.

"Zion what are your plans after collage" dad asked

"Dad I'm still on it" Zion replied

"I will love you to join the company" dad said smiling

"Okay dad" there was no need arguing dad always forced me to do what he wanted.

Dad and mum were talking about stock exchange I just ate dinner in silence

Dinner was over I was bed thinking about prom until I fell asleep.

Everywhere where full of dead bodies I was very scared

Suddenly a lady covered in blue light appeared

"Derek it time your people need you''

"Am not Derek's"I shouted

There a lot you don't know.

"Zion wake up "

I opened my eyes it was all a dream but it felt real

"Mum who is Derek" I notice the shock in her face

"I don't know why" she replied

Her eyebrow was up it happens whenever mum lies

"Someone called me Derek"

"It just dreams sweeties go to bed "she said lying me don't and left.

I was confused why will mum lie to me. I was deep in thought until I heard a knock on my window; it was jade my girlfriend she always sneaks into my house when she wanted sex.

I opened the window then she kissed me immediately I closed the window and locked the door. I turned to her and pin her to the bed and kiss her hungrily I unbuttoned my shirt and quickly took off her bra, throwing both the shirt and the bra to the floor. She was moaning so badly I looked at her boobs it was so sexy I quickly took into my mouth and begin to suck them she let out moans of pleasure. I massage the other one.

"Zion "she whispered my name

I brought my dick and rubbed it on sex, I was so erected. I slowly pushed out and in jade closed her eyes until I began to speed up, I could hear the flap of my balls hitting her ass.

"deeper, faster" she whispered

I obeyed her and went deeper and became fast until I felt her wet pussy.

She begged me to cum inside saying she used pills.

After the hot sex jade took a shower and left.

I became hungry, but this hunger was different, I didn't want food I wanted blood.

�kW�i��

dont forget to vote