the next fanfic awards

WELCOME TO THE NEXT FANFICTION AWARDS!

MC : okay y'alls i nEED YOUR HELP

i got some stories in my drafts that i want to post but i don't know which one so i'm gonna put in like 3 of them here that i really enjoy writing right now anD PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ONE!

thank you <3

MC : okay so for the first nominee!

COINS & HEARTBREAKS || JJK

imagine living in a weird world where they use gold coins to transport using washing machines? well lets just say thats how everything starts going into place.

"yup, i'll be your anpanman, just call me when you need me"

"are you sure theres nothing on my face? you're always blushing when you see me"

MC : quite interesting huh? i thought of this when i was in class and i was like oh imagine having magical washing machines! and tada this is what i came up with! well here's the next nominee!

BEHIND THE SCENES || PJM

the three of them were stuck in a love maze, but turns out there were actually someone else inside it with them. but even she didn't realize it.

"i'm stupid, cause i fell for my own bestfriend's girlfriend"

"and i'm stupid, cause i fell for you"

MC : this is based on hobi and jiminie's highlight reel story but instead of shin ryujin (she's still in the story) i placed another character aka the "main girl" of this story!

HIT HIT BANG BANG || BTS

in which a girl who hates them get forced into a collab mission with them.

"YAH BEHIND YOU"

"WHAT IS IT?"

"nothing lol"

"i swear to fucking hell park jimin once this collab mission is over i'm going too kill you first"

MC : and heres the last one and yes this is a bts story (and if you don't really get what that means it means that the stories main boy is still not quite known yet so we'll find out who the boy would be as the story continues- yup like this story) and its about a girl whos in a group of girl hitman's get placed (by the big boss) into her arch nemesis's team to help them kill "sm" so yes many sm artist and some other artist (wannaone, ikon, etc) will be shown in this story as foe and friend!

so! which is your favorite? :)

--

MC : AND THATS ALL FOR THE NOMINEES! please pick one of your favorites, thank you!

the winner will be announced probably next week! so please vote for one and wait for the release to come in june or july! well hope you have a great day or night where ever y'alls are <3 babai~

p.s guys please wish me luck cause my school tests are gonna be announced soon (at the 28th of this month) and i really hope i get good scores so i could go to the senior high school of dreams :')  THANK YOU!