Chapter 5

Pitch Black and Jack Frost walked through Pitch's lair.

"Welcome Jack," Pitch said. "Welcome home."

Jack said nothing. He just kept looking forward.

"Nothing? No comments?" Pitch asked.

Jack said nothing.

"SAY SOMETHING! I COMMAND YOU!"

"Sister," he said.

"What?"

"Sister."

"Ah, you wish to see your sister again," Pitch understood. "I'm sorry my boy. I can only create nightmares. Unless you want a demon version of our sister"

Jack shook his head. He pulled out the small box Tooth had given him, and held it out.

Pitch took it, and looked inside. "Ah," he said. "Now these I can work with!"

Jack and Pitch walked over to a table, where materials for nightmare making were. Pitch took one of the teeth, and smashed it to dust(Jack flinched at that). Then, he put the dust in the bowl. He then added some nightmare dust. He put his hands in it, and started to shape it. When he was done, Jack's little sister stood.

"Jack," she smiled.

Jack's should came back to his eyes has he ran to his sister and hugged her tight, tears in his eyes.

"Jack, wanna go play?" his sister asked.

Jack nodded. He wanted nothing more

Just then his sister disappeared, and Pitch stood there. "If you want to see her again, you will do as I say." he said

Jack kneeled before him.

"Good. You can start by speaking a little!"

****

Jack and Pitch stood in front of Pitch's giant globe.

"Do you see those little lights?" Pitch asked.

Jack nodded. "Yes master,"

"Everyone of those lights is a child who believes in the Tooth fairy, Santa Clause, and Bunnymund. Everyone of those children do not believe in us."

That's odd, Jack thought. I could of sworn a few believed in me.

"Tonight, most of those children will be putting teeth under their pillows waiting for the tooth fairies to come and get them. We're going to stop that from happening."

"Yes master," Jack said.

Pitch whistled, and a group of nightmare stallions trotted up to them. Their whinnying was terrifying. Jack flew up and sat upon one.

"Go Jack," Pitch said, smirking. "Bring them anything but fun!"