Chapter 13

(I was getting tired at this point please forgive me)

The guardians arrived at a door. It was all black, and a skull pattern was all over it.

"I think this is it," Jack said.

"You think?" Bunny asked.

"Hey, I barely remember anything!" Jack said.

North busted the door down. "Screw the element of surprise!" he shouted.

Sandy facepalmed.

"North! Shut up!" Jack covered his mouth.

A shadow fell across the already dark room, and a booming voice was heard: "Why hello Jack," it said. "Returned, have you?"

"Where are the Tooth fairies?" Bunny called out. "We know you have them!"

Pitch appeared in front of them. "Jack, we could have ruled the world!" he ranted. "We could've-"

Jack smacked him across the face. "No," he said.

Pitch growled, and dove back into the shadows.

"We don't need him!" Jack grunted. "I think I can remember where he's holding them!"

The guardians followed Jack all over Pitch's lair, until they reached a large ballroom, with cages hanging above them: All filled with fairies! The guardians tried to open them, but they were locked.

"There has to be a way to get them out!" Bunny cried.

"Why, if only you had the key!" Pitch appeared, holding a gold key in his hand.

"Gimme that!" Tooth rushed over to him, trying to snatch it.

Pitch jumped into the shadows, appearing behind her and knocking her to the ground, unconscious.

"Tooth!" the guardians cried.

Jack blasted ice out of his staff and it wacke Pitch, making Pitch drop the key. Bunny quickly picked the key and Tooth up.

"Jack! Think about what your doing!" Pitch cried. "If you defeat me, you'll never see your family again!" Pitch waved his hand, and an image of his sister appeared. She smiled happily.

Jack loosened his grip on his staff.

"She's not real Jack!" North said.

"Don't you want to be with her Jack?" Pitch asked. "Forever and ever?"

Jack shook his head, and blasted so much ice at Pitch, it froze him cold!

(As I said, I was tired.)

"I already have one!" Jack gestured to the guardians and smirked.