Chapter 12

Jack Frost stood at his lake. Half of his body was evil, the other half good. But somehow, he could think clearly. In one side of the lake was his sister. She waved at him to come over. He started to walk across the frozen lake to her.

"Jack!"

Jack spun around and saw Jamie on the other side. "J-Jamie?"

"Jack come on!" Jamie said.

"But my sister-"

"Your the only one who can stop Pitch Black! "

"But I love her!"

"You love me to, right?"

"I can't choose between you!" Jack cried.

"There is no other choice Jack!" jamie ran across the pond at JAck's sister, and waved a hand. It went right through her!

"What?" Jack gasped.

"She's just a bunch of shadow!" Jamie said. He hugged Jack tight. "When you wake up, please....be the Jack that chose me..."

****

Jack Frost slowly opened his eyes. The guardians looked down t him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"J-Jack?" Tooth gasped.

Jack's hair was snow white, his hoodie and eyes blue.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jack Frost groaned.

"JACK!" The guardians tackled him with hugs.

"Whoa Whoa!" Jack gasped.

"Your back!" the guardians cheered.

After what felt like forever, they finally let Jack go.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"You don't remember?" North checked his skull.

"Jack, you were evil!" Tooth said. "You helped kidnapped the fairies, create a huge snowstorm, and give children multiple nightmares!"

"And you almost turned me to ice!" Bunny said.

Jack was shocked. "Aw Guys, he said. "I am so so so so so sorry! I had no idea I was doing any of that! All I remember was...seeing my sister a lot." then he saw Jamie. "Jamie! What are you doing here?"

"He helped bring you back!" Tooth said.

"Jack, can you remember where Pitch hid the fairies?" Jamie asked, handing him a snow globe portal maker.

Jack nodded slowly. "I think so,"