Chapter 1

Taraji groaned when she heard her door slam. She already knew who it was. She blinked looking around. She was laying on the floor an empty bottle of Smirnoff next to her. All she knew was after bumping into him she literaly drunk herself to sleep. What else could she do.

"BITCH!" Gabby's voice yelled. Taraji groaned loudly. The click of heels led into her room.

"Damn girl.." Gabby spoke. Taraji groaned again rolling over.

"Well shit this dress is a banger girl." Gabby praised. She kicked off her heels before bending over and helping Taraji up. She led her to the bathroom where Taraji splashed water on her face.

"Look you get it together, I'll call room service for breakfast. Ok?" Gabby offered. Taraji nodded turning on the shower. Her head was pounding, but the events from last night still played. She unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor.

"Here.." Gabby spoke walking into the bathroom with Advil.

Taraji diddnt bother covering up. Gabby and her were like sisters the amount of trust between them was unreal. They were super comfortable with eachother. Taraji grabbed them and took them. Hopping in the shower she cleaned her body.

The smell of breakfast met her nose when she stepped out of the shower. She wrapped the hotels plush robe around her body and walked out to eat. Sitting down at the table she dig right in.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened last night? It was hard to hear you over your panicking." Gabby spoke handing her a glass of water. Taraji cleared her throat looking up in anguish.

"Antonio's father...I saw him last night." Taraji mumbled picking at her plate.

"Terrence Howard is in this building?!" Gabby gushed. Taraji rolled her eyes.

"My bad girl. It's just not everyday do you get a famous baby daddy." Gabby chuckled to lighten the mood. Taraji scowled. Gabby sighed she remembered just about every detail of that night.

"Ok ok. Hun Tony is 15. You and him met 15 years ago. He probably dosent even remember you." Gabby spoke. That statement seemed to lighten her load.

"You're probably right? I've changed he has...definitely changed." Taraji swooned biting her lip.

Terrence was her guilty pleasure. Knowing who he was to her never stopped her from watching his movies and Tv shows. He was pure eye candy him and God those eyes, that voice. He was a true work of art.

"Don't you think you should tell him? I mean that is his son." Gabby asked.

"I mean I've thought about it, but I don't wanna seem like I'm after his money. Plus how does an RN from Texas get ahold of a A-list celebrity." Taraji groaned. Gabby nodded understanding her.

"I've never lied to Tony. He knows his father was someone I met when I was 17. That's about it. That's all he wanted to know. I'm not gonna shove information down his throat." She added. Gabby chuckled.

Tony was her godson. He had a heart of gold. He loved his mother like no other and at a young age decided she was more then enough for him.

"So I tell you this. Forget about Hotshot Terrence ok. 15 years ago you were a young girl, now your a beautiful woman. Keep living your life." Gabby spoke.

"You're right...What are the chances I'll see him again?" Taraji laughed.

"Right. Now when I brought you Advil I saw your situation. I am not pleased. So in 45 minutes we have a bikini wax. After that your wearing a bikini I brought because that one you brought is horrible." Gabby spoke sternly. Taraji rolled her eyes. She was a dramatic.