Chapter 10

"You look.......good...." Terrence huskily spoke slowly meeting her eyes. The dress she wore revealed her smooth skin. It looked as if she was wearing a two peice outfit, but in reality it was a dress. He was at a loss for words. Mentally yelling at hiself for just saying she looked good. She looked more then good.

"I can say the same about you

"I can say the same about you." She whispered her eyes drinking him in.

"If you keep looking at me like that we won't be leaving

"If you keep looking at me like that we won't be leaving." He groaned easing up closer to her.

"You wouldn't mind that would you?" She purred. Running her finger down his chest to his pants.

His little control slipped. His arms wrapped around her body, as her flew to his neck. He stepped into the bathroom while devouring her lips. He gave the door a kick shut before pushing her up against the sink. He made quick work spinning her around. She locked eyes with him in the mirror as he hiked her dress up above her hips.

She moaned feeling his lips on her neck. She wasn't gonna lie sex with him has been the best sex. Maybe because it was always so passionate between them without even trying. What ever it was that made it feel so good had her gripping the basin of the sink.

She didnt know when he pulled his pants down or when he slid her panties to the side, but he was all up in her now. His brows furrowed in concentration. She moaned loudy causing his eyes to meet hers in the mirror instead of watching his shaft slide in and out of her. He leaned in close to her, his breath flowing over her cheek.

"Shhh.....Dont be so loud." He scolded not stopping his hip action.

She nodded in understanding. This penthouse Terrence had was very roomy which meant noise traveled. Yet that thought flew out the window as his delicious pounding continued.

"Terrence....Fuck...Harder." She panted.

He lifted one of her legs onto the sink bending her forward a little. Once again their gazes locking in the mirror. It was erotic to be able to watch eachothers faces. The sound of skin slapping ringing in their ears. He cursed hearing her become louder. He loved the fact that she was a screamer, but now was not the time.