Chapter 5 ✔

[Edited]

"Welcome home sis," Anthony says with a wicked smile and evil glint in his eyes. I feel myself instantly wanting to run out the door, but I knew that wouldn't do anything but make the situation worse.

Here we go...

I just stare at him, waiting for his next move or to at least say something. I just stand unmoved.

"So, I heard from some of my new friends that you were talking to some girl. What did dad tell you? Do I need to remind you again?" He says lowly while shaking his head as if lecturing a small child.

I shake my head and back away slowly, "No, she was just helping me pick up m-my stuff. That's it!" I say with a slight raise in my voice. My eyes widen in fear and I instantly regret it.

"Did you just raise your voice at me?! Answer me, you bitch!" He yells, grabbing me by my hair and shaking me as his grip tightens. I yelp in pain and he harshly pushes me to the ground. I fall on my already bruised arm again, causing me to cry out in pain.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I won't do it again, I swear," I whimper from the throbbing pain in my arm. I look up at him with pleading eyes and hear him snicker.

"Oh, I know you won't," he says with a mischievous glint in his eyes as he starts taking slow steps towards me. I crawl backward soon meeting the wall behind me and whimper as I stare into is wicked filled eyes. I turn away from his intense gaze looking at the wooden floor beneath me. I hear a click of a blade and shift my gaze to the knife in his hand. I look from the blade to him, trying to swallow the lump building in my throat.

The corner of his lips turn up into a smirk, "Okay, we can do this the easy way or the hard way," he pauses for a moment swinging the blade back and forth in his hands as he stares at me intently. "Take off your clothes," he demands with the smirk growing on his face. My shoulders slump and feel the color drain from my already pale face.

I start at him, "W-What?" I utter in disbelief. He's never taken anything this far before.

He taps his foot impatiently before, "Goddamit! Did I fucking stutter?! Take off your fucking clothes you stupid whore!" he demands once again. No, no...he isn't going to...to...do that, is he? He's my brother. I sit there slightly daze from his, rage-filled, demand. "Alright, hard way it is," He tsks before walking towards me. I scream forms from the back of my throat but before I can run, he catches me, grabbing me by the waist. He pulls me towards him, then pushes me to the ground my head hitting the hardwood below, making my eyes fade out slightly from the impact.

Once I get my bearings he is straddled over my waist and I start flailing under him. I push my arms, trying to hit him anywhere so he will release me. He grabs me by my wrist, with some struggles, and pushes them above my head. He instantly slaps me on my cheek hard and a stinging sensation running through it. My head turns from the impact and feel the hot tears roll down my face. His grip on my wrist tighten and I can feel his fingers to dig into my skin, causing new bruises to form.

"P-Please...please don't..." I plead.

He chuckles darkly as he grips my chin in his free hand, looking me square in the eyes, "I love that scared look in your eyes. It's hilarious actually," He says leaning closer to my face, as I stare into his smug face. He looks down, taking the knife laying on the floor and puts it up to my shirt, cutting it all the way up, leaving me in my bra. The cold arm nips my skin and I shiver from the exposure. The tears continue streaming down my face, knowing I'm too weak. He starts tugging down my jeans and I turn my head to the side, tightly closing them wanting this to be over already. I can't overpower him.