Chapter 37

Xander and I enter the school with our hands laced together, ignoring all the whispers and stares. Its almost been a month since me and Xander have been together. Its kinda weird to have a boyfriend because I have never had one, but it's still nice.

We make it over to Tony, Adam and Clara. As usual. I glance at Tony and Clara, noticing them holding hands. I raise my eyebrow with smile forming on my face. Clara blushes. I mouth a 'finally' and she rolls her eyes at me.

"So you finally asked her out Tony. Took you long enough," Xander says playfully. Tony rolls his eyes at Xander pulling Clara closer.

"Now we just have to get Adam a boyfriend," Clara says with a laugh. Adam quickly looks at her way with a panicked expression.

"Did you tell her?" Adam says turning his gaze towards Tony and Xander with a hard glare.

"No, I didn't I swear! How did you know?" Tony asks turning to Clara.

"It's kinda obvious?" she states more of a question than an answer.

"Really?" Adam says looking down.

"Hey, nothing wrong with that. I just have a really good gay-dar," Clara laughs.

"How long have you sort of known?" Adam asks.

"For a while. It's weird but I'm very observant when it comes to people. This may sound creepy, but I call it 'people watching'," She chuckles.

"Oh," He replies giving her a weird expression.

"Yeah, kinda weird," Tony jokes. She turns narrowing her eyes then hits his shoulder.

"I'm kidding! Xander's that same way, weirdly enough," Tony says.

"Yeah," Xander mutters.

The bell rings and we head our separate ways to class. Xander, of course, walking me to mine.

"I'll see you at lunch," He says giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bye Xander," I say with a blush creeping up my cheeks, before entering the classroom.

"Bye Emilia," He says walking down the hall.

I take a seat and soon the teacher walks in giving us the lecture.

----

The bell rings for lunch and I quickly stand up heading to the lunch room. I meet Xander outside before we head up to the line. We walk in and head for line seeing it's turkey wrap and fries. I'll just eat the fries.

"So, how was class?" He asks.

"Kinda boring actually," I reply with a shrug, grabbing a tray.

"Well the day is almost over," he says.

"Yeah, that's good," I say as I pay for my food and walk back to our table. I take a seat next to Xander and start eating my fries.

"So Adam, is there anyone in this school how has caught your eye?" Clara questions. He lets out a sigh before looking around.

"Yeah actually. Sadly, he isn't gay," he says.

"And how do you know? Nobody knew you were, besides me of course," Clara says with a triumphant smile. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Because he has practically hooked up with every girl in this school," He says waving his hand around.

"That doesn't mean anything, he could be trying to hide the fact he is gay," she adds pointing at him.

"Yeah right," he scoffs

"Well, who is it?" She asks.

"Travis Tucker," He says looking in the direction of him. I turn my head and see him sitting with a girl in his lap holding her by the waist. I look back to Clara and see her studying the guy.