Epilogue

Amy's Pov Unknown Amount Of Time Later
I stared at the ground as I saw the sun beginning to come out. "Charlie...he...never came back. Matt...he...abandoned me for the other people. Number One was taken by those people. Emma, Maxine, Nathan, Lucas, and Charlotte all disappeared. I don't know if Jacob died while I was gone. His Grandfather wasn't here either. Dale..he never came back either. I saw him walking somewhere. But he didn't say anything to me." I sighed. "I'm all alone." I adjusted my hair. "I'm not sure what happened to all of you... but I hope we get to reunite someday."

Jeff's Pov
I sat still. Sitting in an inmate outfit. "Honestly, I was trying to do the world a favor by getting rid of that idiot." I peered around the prison facility. It was on the edge of the city. "And yet they locked me in here like I'm some sort of criminal."

"You are a criminal." A male voice spoke to me.

"Wait. I've heard this voice before." I paused. "Are you...have we met?"

"I dunno. We might have. I'm pretty famous." A hand grabbed the bars in the corner of my room. A person pulled themselves up into the window of my cell. "What do you say pal? Wanna be friends?" A boy with blond hair and blue eyes peered through the bars at me.

I let out a few heavy breath. "You...I really feel like we've met before."

"Don't look so down. Gimme a smile." Zeke smiled and began laughing.

Jacob's Pov
"Honestly, I'm sorry for hurting you. Dad asked and I had to deliver." I stared into the tank with my Grandfather floating in it.

My Father walked up behind me. "So....Charlie died, eh?" He sighed.

"I think so. But it doesn't really matter. Instead of using Big Sis Emily, we can just use Grandpa to create more, better Charlies." I smiled. Glancing at the injured officers floating in tanks around them. "I had too much fun." I giggled.

Sam's Pov
"Sorry." I stood in front of Gunther. "I couldn't save Tom. I didn't see him when I awoke. He's being assumed dead." I sighed. Looking down.

Gunther glanced at me. "It's fine. I figured it would happen eventually." His eyes were hard as steel.

"Seriously? You figured this would happen?" I grabbed his suit. "Do you honestly not care? Are you heartless?"

Gunther frowned. He looked down for a moment.

"Tom was your best friend. Derek was our mentor! And our only other mentor hit his head and is in a damn coma! Zeke is....he's a freaking criminal. We're all alone. Don't you care even a little?"

Gunther glanced up. A few tears streaming down his cheeks. "Jeez. Give me a break, please?" He pleaded.

My eyes widened in shock. "You do care." I smiled sadly.

"Everyone does." Albert, our tech scientist walked past us. Patting Gunther's shoulder. He was literally named Albert Einstein. Weird, right? And he loved speaking in riddles. He was certainly a weird guy.

Mary's Pov
I glanced at Jack. He'd grabbed an armor suit from a dead soldier. And configured it to his liking. The suit was now blue and spewing cold air. And Olivia had convinced him to create a special ice gun.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you." I pulled Matt into a hug.

"It's fine." Matt licked his lips and looked down for a second. He held his umbrella. "I'm just honestly so done with people betraying me. I'll be known as the collector. Everyone else is becoming a Supervillain. Might as well join the club. I'll get what I want. When I want it. Jessica had nothing today. She'll have nothing when I....we kill her too."

"Hmm. Of course. We'll make sure to divide up the city and hunt her down. And that Barbara lady now has a common enemy with us. So maybe she won't try and hunt you down." I glanced at the Witch.

A girl named Elizabeth frowned. "If I'm not needed, I can go. Monica said her leader turned himself in. Gives us time to hang out. Sort things out." She walked out from the room.

A boy who'd been standing next to her sighed. "Charlie's dead. My work here is done." Vincent frowned. "I hope some fun comes up."

I nodded. "Things are about to change."

Barbara's Pov
I sipped a drink. "Honestly. I wonder why I wasn't attacked. I didn't participate in his stupid war."

"Excuse me?" A woman in a green dress walked in. "You people need better security." She dragged another lady in behind her by the arm. "I'm Charlotte."

I shrugged. "And?"

"I...I've always wanted more. In life. Everywhere. And I've wanted a powerful woman by my side. Or a powerful group of women." She glanced at the woman beside her. "Her name's Maxine."

I took another sip of the drink. "Sure. No problem. I don't care. Join me. Be my partners. My sex slaves. Whatever you want." I sighed. "Woman power."

Charlotte chuckled. "Strange requests. But sure. Let's talk about plans though."

Kathryn's Pov A Few Days Later
I sighed. Holding a small amount of flowers. Wandering towards my father Derek's grave. He was one of the few who'd had no body. Whether he died before the war or after was unknown. He probably was trying to avenge Mom. "Dad. I've recently got someone I've got to take care of. A new worker for our organization." I smiled softly. "It's new years day too. Symbolic. For a new beginning."

A heard the sound of a twig breaking behind me and I glanced back. There stood a boy with orange haired tied in a ponytail. He wore glasses and his eyes had a kind light in them. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Kathryn. Starting today, I'll be your partner. My name is Quinton. Quinton Longwood. I'm pleased to meet you."

  -End-