six

"Up close it's so beautiful

"Up close it's so beautiful." Ramona said aloud barely above a whisper.

"Yeah. Looking at it up close, you can just see why it's one of the most famous paintings." Timothée agrees.

The two friends were currently standing in The Louvre, a famous museum in Paris. They were standing in front of the Mona Lisa, admiring everything about it.

"Who's your favorite artist, Ramona?" Timothée asks as the two began to walk around some more.

"Vincent Van Gogh, of course." Ramona said. "Everything about him was just brilliant, you know. My grandma was the first person to introduce me to him, when I was little. Ever since then, I've just been fascinated by his life and his paintings."

Timothée just stared at Ramona as she spoke. The passion on her face when she spoke almost made him grow weak at the knees.

"Have you ever seen his paintings, up close?"

"I saw Starry Night, in New York, once. After two minutes of looking at it, I just broke down in tears. I don't know what came over me, it was like sadness was the only emotion I was capable of feeling in that moment."

Silence fell between the two as they sat on a bench looking at another painting in front of them.

"You know, he was like weird, right?" Timothée questioned with a laugh, not looking away from the artwork.

Ramona shakes her head. "He was just lonely. People tend to do questionable things when they're lonely. He wanted to change people, more specifically, women who were broken. Vincent just wanted to save someone, you know." Ramona let's out a sigh. "But he couldn't. He couldn't even save himself."

Timothée turned to Ramona with a face full of emotion. This girl, this girl that he had only known for little over a month know, always found some way to amaze him. The way she spoke about things made him look at the world as something more than just a round ball floating sideways in space.

Ramona's phone buzzes making her look down at it.

daya
please come back already.
The two dumb asses are driving me crazy

Ramona laughs and turns to Timothée.

"We should probably get going before Z goes insane."

Timothée clears his throat, realizing he had been staring at her the entire time. "Yeah, let's go."

⊶ ⊷

tchalamet: all the beautiful art work we saw today could never compare to this masterpiece

998.6k likes | 37.4k comments

username: ok this flirting is getting way out of hand. GET MARRIED ALREADY

username: this is too cute

ramonataylor: tim chalamet, you are an angel

username: BABIES

tomholland2013: this is gross i'm suing for offensive content

username: i am in LOVE

username: this. is. everything

zendaya: my bb is really the cutest

username: I approve of this forever and always

username: so, why aren't they dating yet? Like I really am so confused

username: ramona is actually so beautiful like wow

username: my whole heart is full