Stupify

So, I've changed my mind on the whole relationship thing again. the official pairing will be Crimson x Handler. But I feel like she needs a true name. Leave a comment saying what you think would be a good name for the Handler. It's appreciated, even if it often doesn't seem like it

Crimson watches over Xenovia and Irina while Towa tends to their wounds.

Crimson: I swear, that Gremory bitch is getting on my last nerve

Towa looks at him and smirks

Towa: I think I may know a way to get back at them.

Crimson: Oh? Let's hear it

Towa: I placed a bit of specialized magic on the nun. Once I activate it, it will drain the magic of the Gremory's peerage, leaving them weak and vulnerable.

Crimson: I like it! I'll tell you when you activate it, okay?

Towa: Okay. Will it be at a crucial part in a battle?

Crimson: Oh you fucking know it.

Crimson grins crazily as he thinks of the best time to tell Towa to activate the magic. The two unconcious exorcists wake up

Xenovia: What happened?

Irina: It was one of those blasphemous devils, wasn't it!

Crimson:Yes, it was. Rias Gremory directly attacked the both of you with the intention to kill, and probably reincarnate into members of her peerage.

Xenovia glares while Irina gasps in suprise

Irina: She is the most foul being I've ever met!

Xenovia: If she tries doing that, I will cut her down with Durandal.

Crimson: My shit list includes Rias, her peerage, Sirzechs, Zoeticus, and Velana.

Irina: What about Grayfia Lucifuge?

Crimson: I can't hate her, we're related. That and she's been tricked by Sirzechs and was sold to him by those who had no say in her life.

Towa: For someone who schemes as much as you, you seem to have decent morals

Xenovia: What do you mean "schemes"? And you're related to a Devil?

Irina: Are you not actually pure of heart?

Crimson: Of course I'm not pure of heart! I'm a equal part of virtue and sin. I'm not a pure angel, but I'm not a fallen. I am essentially true judgement. That's why my wings are silver. Nephilim are a balance of light and dark. Also, Satan, the first Nephilim and my great grandfather is also the father of the first four Devil Kings. Grayfia is the grandaughter of the origional Lucifer, making me her cousin.

Xenovia: But, that should be impossible. It would be nearly impossible to have that balance. The opposing forces would tear your body apart.

Crimson: And that's the beauty of the Nephilim. Since we were created by God, he made us with that perfect balance, we're like the supernatural version of humans. Of course, I've stolen a bit of technology from the Devils and reprogrammed it.

Irina:*bouncing exitedly* And what would that be?

Xenovia: *narrows eyes* Yes, what would that be?

Crimson: I had a friend that is REALLY good at infiltration steal one for me. All I did was remove the demonic energy and replace it with mine. I'm having my ally steal another set and give it to Towa, she'll figure out the actual programming and we'll all know the secrets of the Evil Pieces.

Both exorcists gasp in the ambition of the plan.

Crimson: Of course, the Angels have the Brave Saints, and I have my Heretic Champions. So, I guess I'll have it help the Fallen? Or maybe I'll give the info to the Angels and Fallen, just to spite the devils. Though, I should visit my cousin, see how she's doing.

With that, Crimson opens a teleportation circle and steps through

Gremory Manor

Crimson steps out of the teleportation circle and looks around the hall of the manor, trying to find out where he is in it.

Crimson: Why the hell is this place built like a maze?

Grayfia suprisingly, turns the corner and sees Crimson standing there.

Crimson: Well, hello there, cousin.

Grayfia: What are you talking about, Lord Crimson?

Crimson: Cut the 'Lord' bullshit, Grayfia. You know about how the four Devil Kings came to be. You know about Satan, the first creation of God. And you know, that you're not living up to your potential in this manor, working for the Gremory household.

Grayfia: *irratated* And what of it, cousin? I'm happy working for the Gremory family. They treat me quite nicely. Now please leave, before I have to use force.

Crimson: Oh really, you're a maid, and their errand girl. They only acknowledge you because of your heritage. Or have you been blinded by your one sided 'love' for the Scarlet Siscon? Is that why you refuse to use the power that runs through you blood as a descendant of Lucifer? Or did they order you to not use your power?

A thin, black miasma rises from Grayfia's shoulders,

Grayfia:*gritting her teeth* I chose to not use it on my own terms. I find it dissapointing that you seem to think that I'm their pawn.

Darkness starts swirling around Grayfia as she gets angrier

Crimson: Why aren't you? Is it because of your place as the 'Queen' of Sirzech's peerage? I thought that you of all people would realize that in chess, the queen is just the most powerful pawn. Release the Primordial Power of Darkness that was given to you be your grandfather. Also, when was the last time that Sirzechs fucked you? I'm guessing by your stone cold exterior, that it was years ago. I'm guessing that you're so sexual repressed, that-

Grayfia snaps, a tendril of darkness lashing out at Crimson, he dodges it as he smirks

Grayfia: SHUT UP! You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what it's like to have to hide the power you were born with! And you'll never know what's it's like to have your love rejected by the one you gave it to, to be stuck in a loveless marriage!

Crimson's smirk disappears as his face becomes like stone

Crimson: You may be right with many of those points, but you've forgotten one thing.

Grayfia snarls at Crimson. He gains a sincere smile

Grayfia: And what's that!?

Crimson: We're family. I came here, to specifically see you. I may do a bit too much prodding. But at the end of the day, you can't forget that I'm still here for you

Grayfia is taken aback by Crimson's proclamation and the black miasma dissapears

Grayfia: Wh-what are you talking about?

Crimson: I am the Great grandson of Satan, the first creation of God, and the grandson of Satanas, the only Nephilim son of God and brother of the 4 Devil kings. Grayfia, you are the granddaughter of Lucifer. Like it or not, we have to be there for each other.

Tears start running down Grayfia's face as she hugs Crimson. He pats her on the back and smiles gently

Crimson: Cmon, you wanna go get some Dairy Queen?