Deus in Absentia

3 days after 'Lech'

Crimson is hanging from the ceiling while Towa, Percy and the sins except for gluttony (don't expect to see him much in this story) are sitting on a couch

Crimson: So, how long before someone does something stupid?

Envy: Riser's probably gonna be going to the Academy to claim the Gremory bitch as his wife.

Greed: Should we greet him? In disguise of course.

Towa: Can you please tell me about who Riser Phenex is?

Lust: He's a perverted playboy asshole that has an entire peerage filled with fetishes. Nekos, lolis, cosplay, you name it, he probably has it. He cares for nobodies emotions and is only trumped in pervertedness by the current Red Dragon Emperor. But not by much.

Crimson: Towa, what are you planning?

Towa: How badly do you want Rias to have her life screwed over?

Crimson: Pretty badly, why?

Towa: I may have a way to make that happen.

Pride: I'm not gonna ask how, I'll just embrace that fact.

Sloth: Sir, I thought we were going to recruit the Fallen Angels to the Khaos Brigade.

Crimson: They weren't strong, at all. So I turned them over to Azaezal with a letter explaining the situation.

Crimson suddenly is transported to his mind scape, surrounded by mist

Crimson: Hello?.....Is this Kevin Spacey's basement? If it is, I'm a bit old for his tastes.

??????: Agh, nein! Out of all ze possibilities, Vhy did it have to be this pne?

Crimson peers out into the fog and spots a figure walking towards him

Crimson: IT'S A TRAP!

?????: Oh, come on, do I really look like a fraulien?

Crimson: Yes.

The figure steps out of the fog

Crimson: So, I have a Nazi Neko Vampire Trap as the spirit in my sacred gear? Honestly, I'm wondering how I'm not suprised

Crimson: So, I have a Nazi Neko Vampire Trap as the spirit in my sacred gear? Honestly, I'm wondering how I'm not suprised. Well, at least tell me the name of who I'm stuck with for the rest of my life.

??????: Very vell, my name is Schrodinger.

Crimson: Like the theory? Of Schrodinger's cat? I'm guessing that you had some power that combined an infinite amount of possibilities into one body.

Schrodinger: Vhat!? How could you possibly know zat?

Crimson: I've tested out the Sacred Gear before, I know what it does.