12

Q uincy's pov

@DarthVader7754 (Lauren) 

 I woke up. It's only Wensday ugh. I got up and took a shower. I just threw on a white thrasher hoddie, black leggings and my adidas. I didn't bother to put on any makeup, I'm not really into it. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw I had tons of text from Lauren.

Darth wick wick🤪: r u still at the hospital?

Don't question her contact name, it's an inside joke you'll never get.

Q: no, sorry I forgot to text you.

Darth wick wick🤪: it's ok, can I come over and eat?

Q: sure but why?

Darth wick wick🤪: well, I tried to cook some eggs and bacon, the eggs exploded and I microwaved the bacon and well, i burnt it plus, it shriveled up in to a small little ugly slug thingy.

Q: omg, hurry up I'll drive you to.

Darth wick wick🤪: THANK YOUUUU

I waisted downstairs for her. After about 4 mind she came in, don't worry it's ok she's aloud to 😉.

***

L: so.....why did you help him? She said putting her plate in the sink.

Q: zach?

L: I guess so.

Q: because we're friends!

L: um, why?

Q: cmon, it's time to go. 

We got into my car and headed to school.

L: do you like him?

Q: no....maybe, Yes...I don't know. He's cute but I couldn't.

L: why not?

Q: well he's not even supposed to be talking to me but he his. Plus my mom would never get to meet his dad.

L: why?

Q: I'd rather not say, but why do you always ask 'why?'

L: I honestly don't know or care. The only thing I care about is food.

Q: nice to know! 

She just laughed and we parked in the school parking lot.

L: see ya in 3rd period! She said walking away.

Q: bye!

I headed for the doors and my locker. Surprisingly Zach was here. I went to my locker then to his.

Q: hey, how'd ya get here?

Z: they released me last night and I walked home.

Q: I would've picked you up.

Z: my dad. He said closing his locker.

Q: oh I- I was cut off by Mathew Thomas. The popular jock, plus my 8th grade ex.

M: hey "garden tool." He said referring to me.

Q: shut up! I'm am not that and you know it! What do you want anyways?

M: just wanted to tell ya little friend something.

He turned to Zach and and whispered into his ear. It was too quite I couldn't hear.

Zach's pov*

He turned to me and whispered into my ear.

M: why don't you do us all a favor and die already, your worthless. She's only talking to you because she was dared to. Plus she's mine, stay away or I'll hurt her and you. Understand?

I nodded my head. He walked  away.

Q: what was that about?

I walked away.

Q: ZACH! She yelled as I walked further down the hallway. 

I didn't want to do it but I didn't want to see her get hurt.