Bonus Chapter

Zach's Pov

The radio was playing my favorite song. When The Party's Over by Billie Eilish. I was humming along to the melody and making Ravens lunch when Quincy spoke to me.

Q: where is Ravens backpack?

Z: Should be hanging on the coat rack. I responded

Q: thanks honey. 

Z:welcome.

As I put the put the sandwich in a container and set it in her lunch box I felt small arms wrap right below my waist.

R: love you daddy!

Z: love you more princess. I said turning around and dropping to her level.

Z: you better be good for your new teacher!

R: I will! My daughter spat.

Q: third grade here we come! Quin said with a chuckle.

I honestly don't know how the time went by so fast but it did. I still remember holding her for the first time, along with the other two.

My thoughts were interrupted by a honk.

Z: looks like the school bus is here! I said setting her lunch in her backpack.

Z: love you. 

I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

R: love you more!

I chuckled and watched her hug her beautiful mother. Quincy looked back at me taking my hand.

Q: I'm still gonna cry. She said leading me to the doorway.

I smiled and watched my princess get in the bus and wave. We waved back then closed the door.

Q: I really want another one.

Z: what?

Q: another kid.

Z: oh really? I said raising an eyebrow and smirking.

Q: oh yea. 

I excitedly took her hand and ran to the bedroom.

Good thing we both have the day off.