32

Zach's pov

Q: watch your back, Herron. She snapped.

Z: you know sometimes you can be very scary. Like really scary.

Q: thank you. She said.

Right after she responded Chloe came upstairs to her room.

C: guys, it's time to go.

My body exploded with excitement, unlike Quincy. She was obviously scared.

Z: come on, it'll be fine.

Q: ok.

*•*•*•*•*

We were in the waiting room when a wedding ring ad was playing on the tv. I wish I was older so I could propose to Quincy. I want her to be mine, and no one else's. I don't want to share her at all. 

I was snapped back into reality when I heard my last name.

N=nurse

N: Quincy Herron?

She looked at me and smiled as we walked towards the nurse.

N: follow me this way please.

We followed her to a large room.

N: Quincy, would you please use the bathroom to change into a gown for me?

Q: of course.

N: there are gowns already in there.

Q: thank you! She said walking to the small bathroom located in the back of the room.

N: I assume your the father? She asked me.

C: you don't need all the details mam. Chloe said intensely as Quin walked outta the bathroom.

She layed down on the table and the nurse put a towel thing on her legs and pulled the gown up over her stomach. She took a quarter sized amount of gel and rubbed it on her stomach. Then, she took some weird pen looking thing and moved it all over her. For some reason it made me uncomfortable.

C: see anything?

N: we'll let the doctor give you the results.

C: k! She said excitedly.

About 10 minuets later the nurse left and told us that the doctor would be in shortly. She was wrong. It felt more like 10 years, but at least he came.

D=doctor 

D: congratulations! Your pregnant with triplets!

C&Q: TRIPLETS!

Z; oh my god, oh my god! I repeated over and over.

A: oh I'm so happy! Ashley chirped.

Q:can we see the ultrasound?

D: of course!

D: it's still to early to know the gender, and see them clearly but in a few months they'll definitely be there!

Quincy started crying.

Z: hey, it's ok.

Q: I know, I just, I just can't believe it.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Z: I've never seen anything more beautiful than you and your beautiful babies.

Q:our beautiful babies.