30

Quincy's pov 

I sat on the couch looking at my belly. It's so crazy, one small action can turn into so much more. The only thing this child has ruined is my relationship with Zach, we broke up about a month ago when I called him but maybe it was for the best? 

I kept staring at my small bump for a belly when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went to the door. I opened to see a puffy eyed Zach.

Q:Zach? What are you doing here?

He didn't answer, he just stared at my stomach.

Q: Zach? 

He finally snapped outta his trance.

Z: I-I'm so so-sorry Quin. He said with tears streaming down his eyes.

Z: I was just mad about the fact that, that it isn't m-mine.

Q: zach, it's ok. Just calm down, breathe.

I watched him as he took slow deep breaths.

Q: better?

He nodded his head.

Q: so what are you doing here. And who's in the car?

Z: I missed you, and that's my foster mom.

Q: you could've called and apologized. I said with a slight chuckle.

Z: in person is better.

Q: you're right. I said attacking him with a giant hug.

We stood there in that position forever. Well, until my mom found us.

 M: wait is that za-

Q: yes mom. It's him.

M: but didn't you two brake up?

Z: yes, but we shouldn't have. I should be here for Quin and the baby.

Q: Even if it's not yours?

Z: yes. 

M: speaking of that particular person, Quincy and I need to have a discussion.

Q: what about him?

M: we need to decide if we're pressing charges or not.

Q: oh, can we talk later? I really wanna catch up with Zach.

M: absolutely. Oh Zach who's that? She said pointing to the Subaru outside.

Z: that's my foster mom.

M: she's more than welcome to come in.

Z: ok, I'll go get her.

He walked outside and got her. She came in and introduced herself to mom and I. Her name is Ashley. Mom and her got along really well. As those two talked, Zach and I went upstairs to my room.

Z: it's different.

Q: yea, we had to change somethings around once you, Reese and Ryan left.

Z: Reese really misses you.

Q: I miss her to.

Z: so, does Mathew know your pregnant?

Q: yea, he surprisingly wants to be in the kids life.

Z: really?

Q: yea, he said he'd take the kid or kids every other week. We made arrangements and they worked out pretty well.

Z: do you think you'll press charges?

Q: no, I don't wanna do that to him. Especially since this is our last year of high school.

Z: makes since.

Q: yea, you know I really really really really missed  you. I said staring at his chocolate brown eyes.

Z: oh yea? Well I really really really really really really missed you.

I laughed at him as he leaned in, I leaned in also. Oh god we're about to kiss. What if my breath smells bad, what if I have food stuck in my teeth? Oh no, he's really close. You know what? Forget it! I pushed my head further until the gap was closed. It was amazing. His lips tasted like cake batter chapstick, which actually tastes  pretty good. Don't ask me how I know. 

We eventually had to stop for air but it was fun while it lasted.

Z: Quin?

Q: yea?

Z: will you be my girlfriend again?

Q: absolutely.

His little cheeks disappeared and were replaced by a smile. His smile is so cute but at the same time kinda funny since he has buck teeth.

Q: I love how long your teeth are.

Z: I have other things longer than my teeth. He said with a wink.

Q: ZACH! I yelled laughing.

Z: what? He said acting all innocent.

Q: nothing, I just love you.

Z: I love you to.