38(LAST CHAPTER)

I walk down the aisle, my hand in my grandfathers hand, holding a bouquet of sunflowers and roses watching Raven and Reese skip down in front of me throwing petals on the ground smiling as she looks at zach staring at me with teary eyes. I don't think of zach as the crying type but I guess he his. I look to my right and see my mom bawling but smiling. I could help but laugh a little at her actions. As I reached my destination zach whispered in my ear.

Z:you look so beautiful princess.

I looked at him and blushed. Zach took my hand the pastor started speaking.

Pastor: Friends and Family of the Quincy and Zach, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.

We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Quin and Zach, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Quincy and Zach, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts.

Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.

Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another.

To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.

So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again.

We invite you to leave behind the worries and concerns of every day life and join us in the celebration of their marriage.

Shall we start? 

He asked raising an eyebrow looking at as.

Z: yes! He said with a duh tone. I laughed and so did the audience.

P: Zach repeat after me please, I, Zach Herron take you, Quincy Hosterman for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

Zach repeated his words, then it was my turn.

P: I, Quincy Hosterman take you, Zach Herron for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

I repeated after him, and then that's when the serious part came, along with the beautiful rings.

P: Quincy, do you take Zach to be your wedded husband? {I think that's right?}

Q: I do. I said putting the silver ring on his finger.

P: Zach do you take Quincy to be your wedded wife?

Z: I do. He said putting the truly beautiful ring on my finger.

P: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!

The audience cheered as Zach grabbed me and pulled me in for a slow passionate kiss.

+++++++++++++++++++++

After all the dancing and greeting family members, Zach and I headed to our hotel room. We had planned on taking a trip to Paris for our honeymoon. My mom was going to watch Raven while we were gone.

The limo pulled up to the comfort inn {All I could think of haha} and I attempted to get out, with the help of Zach. Eventually we had checked in and got situated. As soon as I closed the door Zach pinned me against the wall.

Z: as much as I love that dress on you I want it off of you immediately.

Q: chill your hormones babe, not yet! I said ducking underneath his arm.

Z: oh your gonna get it!!!

Q: gotta catch me first! I said running around the room not caring about the people next to us.

As I turned around the small table I fell and attempted to catch myself but someone else did. I got up.

Q: geez when you want something your determined aren't you?

Z: depends on what it is. He said picking me up bridal style and throwing me on the bed.

That night we made love for the first time. No we weren't fucking, boys want to fuck, men want to make love, and Zach has proven to be a man that's why I love him. He's the man of my dreams, he loves me, he makes me happy, and I make him happy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Zach's pov 

I wake up in the middle of the night and feel arms around my waist. I smile and turn around to see my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. I take my hand and caress her cheek.

Z: I love you.

Q: I love you more.