~Safe with me~

Chapter 1: the chase.

Jessica's pov

These last couple months have been rough . I'm sixteen and I'm living with my boyfriend warren. He always comes home drunk and late . I turned off the tv when the door busts open. "Hey , turn that back on!" Warren yelled. [keep in mind he's drunk right now.] "Do it yourself drunk mess!" I yelled back. Right when I turned around he slapped me. That's the fifth time in two weeks. I've had enough of this! I took a quick nap to gather my energy and when I woke up warren was still up watching tv. I grabbed my white Cali sweatshirt and my black leggings and slipped on a pair of running shoes then I packed a bag . Right when I unlock the door warren stops me. "Where do you think you're going sweet cheeks." He says obviously still drunk . "Away , out and not comming back! We're done! That was the last straw earlier !" I yelled . He ripped my bag from my hands and slapped me. Again. But this one was different , he drew blood. I pushed him and ran for my life. I knew what was happening , and it was going to be bad . A/N let me know how this is . Chapter two will be posted in a week . And me and my friend are gonna get henna tattoos next week even though we're both really young I'm thirteen 😂 well I hope you enjoyed chapter one :)