Chapter 14

Jessica's pov

It was ... Wait Nash?! He looked a little angry too. "Hey , you okay Nash?"I asked. "I'm just a little upset with Haley right now." E said.

"What did she do?" Matthew asked. "She called me and confessed that she cheated on me after she left you guys at the makeover , beauty place thingy or whatever you guys went to."Nash said.

"Really?!, I won't talk to her .., for you, okay?" I said . "Me too!" Matthew agreed. "Hey we should do a younow ! It's been forever !!" That weird but funny guy aaron said , coming from behind Nash. "Yeah I guess . The fans always make me happy." Nash said.

-later- still Jessica's pov

While Aaron Nash and Matthew were tweeting about the younow and a special guest .. Which is me.. I stole the pink Matthew beanie . Matthew has over a million so .. This one was my favorite ! I put on some matching pink fuzzy pajama shorts , grabbed an apple , and started bouncing on the bed. "Oh my god that feels SO GOOD!!" I heard a voice say .. Only Matthew. I stopped. "What ! , keep going, I want you to pop my back ya nasty!!" I bursted out laughing . The way he said it though!!

Matthew all of a sudden squeezed my sides ." I'm sorry for squishing your back with my butt !" I managed to say through tickling breaks. "It's okay , at least it was you and not your BROTHERS BIG BUTT" he shouted so Nash could hear. I looked over at Aaron and he was still preparing younow. I was still laughing so hard I grabbed onto Matthew and we both fell off the bed.

A/n hi bye . I have this cute idea it's kinda funny too . You'll see in da next chapter kittens , bye 💕 -Jess