Chapter 13

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I yelped. "Hey it's fine . I've got my shorts on." He said dropping the towel. "Wait is that you Jessica?" He asked. "Yeah . Haha." I chuckled nervously.

"You've changed everything about you. Why?" He asked. "So warren won't know who she is !!" Yelled Shelby who had just gotten shoved off the bed by Mackenzie .

"Oh , you mean that guy that went to jail?" He asked. I nodded in response and started walking around. "Hey Jess i hope you'll be okay sleeping here in Matt's hotel room with him" Gianna said . "Umm okay.." I said.

"Yeah , the arrangements have matt by himself in a room all the time so we'll get you added into this room with him." Shelby said.

"Got it" I yelled as they left and shut the door behind the three of them.

As soon as they left I pulled out my phone . Don't make fun of me , it's a 4s. Matthew jumped on his bed and was on his phone.

I took the perfect picture of him in the air . I locked my phone and the next thing I knew my eyelids started getting heavy and I fell asleep.

When I woke up , there was this strange weight on my waist. It was ..... Wait ?! Matt's hands? " hey wake up we need to eat." I said to him hitting him with the pillow.

"Aww but cuddle buddy!!!" He whined . He leaned towards me and hugged me. Putting my face in the crook of his neck. We were swaying side to side and he was humming . This felt so right and perfect . I never wanted this to end .

But of course interrupted.

Someone barged in and it was ...

Wait ...

A/n het kittens . OMGGGGG I woke up in the best mood and had a great day !! I saw the story has 281 reads. I was beyond hyper. Then I just got told that if the snap chat thing was blue , the person read it . CAMERON DALLAS SAW MY SNAP CHAT THAT I ACCIDENTALLY SENT HIM . I was jumpy and alls I need now is for Nash to notice me . Then I have a full cashew notice . Like dang. Well . Anyways , who do you think is at the door ? If you're dying to know I'll post again this week. ;) bye luv yaas all. -Jess