Chapter 9

Jessica's POV

I was sitting on my hospital bed when , when Nash runs in and gives me a really tight but big hug.

I don't know why , but flashes played in my head.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

/Flashback.../

Nash was my big brother , he watched out for me even if I was having my time of the month . I wasn't feeling like I was getting much air sitting in my room , so I asked Nash to come walk with me to the park . We told mom that we were going to the park , and moments later there were a bunch of kids playing with toys and laughing on the monkey bars . A white can pulled up and a man ran through the other kids after.....NASH??!!

He grabbed Nash and I took a toy and hot the guy on the head . "LET GO OF MY BROTHER!!" I yelled . Then Nash was set free and I was pulled into the van .after that I never saw Nash again.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

/end of flashback/

"I remember now." I said . I pulled Nash in for another hug. "I missed you so much he said as we cried into each others shoulders.

A/N ooohhhh twistaaay I hope you liked this chapter . Next , I have to give credits to my friends Shelby and Mackenzie for helping me pick out hairstyles outfits and places to meet. This will all be through different chapters . Omg thank all ya readers for 123 reads :) and I know it's really early , but I'm thinking about putting up a sequel after the whole book I done 😏😏 sound good ? Any ways the winners of the contest will be announced after chapter 13 k bye .