\Social media/

Yeah so I updated my social medias. K? So now my officials are

Instagram: @jessicaa_grier

Twitter: marquez0131

Snapchat: Thejessicaswag

Youtube: Jessica marquez . (No videos up yet but my vlog is tomorrow.)

Kik: jessicaa_espinosa (I might change it to Jessicaa_grier

Meow: jessiezx

Vine: Jessica marquez

And yeah kittens that's pretty much all my social media and texting apps you can contact me with . By the way , I also follow back , like some photos , favorite tweets rt tweets and ya know just all that. Also y'all better hit that follow button . Mhm I see all 463 of y'all reading this and I only got nine followers like , bish whet ? If you follow I will write your user name down and give you a shout out after the next 2-3 chapters. Even my currents . The next 10 to follow me will get DA shout out so 💖 I love you kittens . I'm still freaking out about matt creeping and seeing my tweet , and cam seeing my snapchat . Like AHHH NASH JUST NOTICE ME ALREADY SO I CAN HAVE A FLIPPING CASHEW !!! HUSBAND DON'T DO DIS TO ME !! 💛😂 like I swear I love you so much , but you really like playing these games .🙌 Also my Instagram has two new selfies so check em out !

-character backround and based on-

Okay if you continue to read this far , tweet me @marquez0131 this -"jessdamess" and I'll fave it.

So the character Jessica , is based on me. I know I know , ugh girl why you basin it on yourself when it should be a fictional character . I have this pet peeve that when I create a character I always forget the name , change an appearance or say something stupid . So basically the character is Nash's sister who is the girl version of him. I don't look like that at all but she has my personality . She has basic brown hair with a chestnut color starting where the brown fades . Ombré ya know ? But in real life I dyed my hair red ad black , when it was originally Jessica's hair color . But my other color was more blonde than chestnut. YOU know another part where she was in the hospital and had the braces on her knees ? Well I based that part off of me . I went to the hospital last year and they diagnosed me with joint problems. So the joints that were hurting were my knees . I didn't want surgery so I was assigned braces for my legs . DON'T WORRY . I didn't fall off a stage . Just popped my knees and they said I couldn't run or else back to the hospital for physical therapy and surgery . I WAS LIKE OKAY OKAY FINE . I can't run anyways I have asthma like dang. -.- well I hope some of all this crap made sense to you kittens . I'll update again soon :) don't forget to follow me on watt pad and tweet me.