Chapter 17

Jessica's pov

I woke up and everyone was still asleep. Matt's hands were holding my stomach . I lightly picked up his hands and moved out the bed . Nash and Aaron slept in me And Matt's room. We had the best time ever last night .

Speaking of last night , I need to tell Nash about Matt and I . Oops . It can wait till breakfast . I got out of bed and grabbed my towel and some grey sweatpants and a read tank top. And of course bra And underwear.

-after showering -

Everyone was up . I decided to call Gianna , Shelby , Mackenzie , and Julia to come pick out my outfit . Minutes later they arrived with a bunch of clothes in hand already . Lets see a blue skater skirt , a super man crop top , a red flower crown , and red vans . " I love it already girls !" I said . They had their boyfriends arms linked around their own , and I had my brother and my boyfriends arms linked with my own.

-at Denny's -

Phew okay it's only twelve right now . We have to be back at the hotel by three for the boys .. Event ? I have no Effin clue . But I heard my best friends kian , Connor , Ricky , Sam , and JC were gonna be there . Trevor won't because he has to make his echo music video . YAAAS can't wait ! Booty popping soon!

The waitress took our orders and started eyeing me . "Do you need something miss?" I asked . "Ugh no bye " she said and walked away . "Well someone's on their period ." I said . Everyone bursted out laughing . It was great eating with a bunch of people I'm glad to call my friends . Oh and my brothers . Hayes was in tears even though he never knew me . I Remember him being only a couple months when I was taken . Well ... Denny's was aufully quiet today ..

-after Denny's. -

We walked around until it was two thirty . Everyone wanted to go back to the hotel . So we went . Now we had ten minutes till the event . We stayed behind stage and waited for the names to be called .

Screaming girls filled the room and I was just .. Quiet . Uh oh here it goes .

I saw .. What's his name .. Ummm dillon ! Yeah he announced the people coming up on stage . " What's up ! Here we goo !!! Here comes , Nash Grier , Cameron Dallas , Matthew Espinosa , jack Johnson and gilinsky , Shawn mendes , Hayes Grier , my man Taylor caniff , Aaron carpenter , the beautiful mahogany lox , and Sammy wilkinson . Phew hold up , we have ... Ten more people to call up , special guests please welcome .... KIAN LAWLEY , Ricky dillon , Connor franta , Sam pottorff JC Caylen , Mackenzie , Shelby , Julia , Gianna , and the one you all have been dying to meet , JESSICA !" Oh my gosh he was out of breath . I walked on stage and the screaming got so frickin loud . I sat down on the stage and waved hi .

-30 minutes into the show -

We finished answering questions and doing crazy stuff , now it was time for the boys to call up some fans . I watched them pick out really pretty girls . But Matt's choice .. She was gorgeous . Better than me . But she wore some really slutty clothes . Her and matt started dancing , and he looked her in the eyes . Now I'm starting to think he only asked me out as a joke to become close friends .. Wow okay . Some song called lip gloss came on and I was clapping half way through then I stopped and my face was a frown . The girl and matt ran back stage and matt came back with bright pink lipstick on his lips and his cheek . I sat there looking at him with no emotion . He didn't even look at me .

I told Nash that I wasn't feeling good and I was going to go back to my room . I sped walked to the room and hopped on the opposite bed From the one i slept on . There's no way I'm cuddling with some one who led me on and then ditched me .

I sat on my phone for at least forty five minutes , then I got out To take a walk . I left my phone plugged in and my bed made .

-outside-

I sat on the bench after an hour of walking . It was now five thirty and the event was over . I sighed and watched the cars pass . Then I saw Gianna running towards me . "Hey I have to tell you something , it's about me and the girls ." She panted . "Spill " I said still without any emotion . " we're leaving for two weeks , we'll be back soon okay ? Our parents want to see us and hang out because we've been gone for months " she said . "That's fine I'll still be somewhere with the guys wherever they go ." I said . I watched the girls get in a cab and leave to the airport . I walked into the hotel lobby , and matt was hugging the girl from earlier . They looked so happy . Nash came up to me . " hey , come with me you need to talk , and look at you , you're sad and I know it ." He was kinda right . But not about the part where I was sad . Here's the thing . I have no emotion towards break ups anymore . I guess I really did need to talk to my brother though ...

"Hey what's got you all robot today ?" He asked . "Well , matt asked me out last night before I hopped into the younow , now he's acting like it never happened . He's got a girlfriend now . A new one and her name is jenna I guess ." I said. "Really ? , well he's a jerk I'll keep away from him ." He said hugging me . "Lets go hang out with kian , Ricky and Connor . Friendship time . JC and same went out so it'll just be me you and those three ." He said . "Okay " I said smiling .

-Matt's pov-

I saw this beautiful girl named jenna today . We made out , she was so perfect . We're going out now . Her laugh is just .. Oh and her lips and hair and Agh . Everything is just perfect . I feel like I'm forgetting something .. It'll come. Back and bite me later . I seriously have no idea what I'm forgetting .

-kians pov-

I saw Jessica today on stage . She seemed ... Depressed . I still have a major crush on her . Since like grade seven . She's changed alot . I got a text from Nash . "We're coming over , matt ditched her for some chick ." I felt so angry at matt , but so freaking sad for my best friend Jessie . "Nows your chance to tell her before matt begs for forgiveness . And you better hurry , she might catch feelings for him again , and she might get played again. " I know he's just watching out for her . He's a good friend and maybe a good brother I don't even know .

A/n mhm . Next chapter tonight get the popcorn biatch jk . Yeah I obviously think this is a weird chapter ... Like ... Idk . Just be ready 😅🙌