Chapter 12

-hair salon skipped-

Jessica's pov

We finished. Everyone was done and mega exhausted . Haley was furious so she left. The lady that was doing Haley's hair grabbed a poop green color instead of a neon pink. I don't get how you get that mixed up✋.

On the trip the girls told me all about Matthew and all the other boys of vine . "So you and matt huh??" Mackenzie asked. "Meh... I don't really know . I do like him though , he makes me feel... Different." I said ."oooohhhh we have to hook you guys up like , it's gotta get done like that!" Shelby said and snapped her fingers.i need to get back to the hotel to see my new look in the mirror . The girls wouldn't let me see it .

-end of car ride-

I ran into the bathroom to see the most attractive , but different side of me. My blonde scraggy hair , now dyed dark brown , with a lighter chestnut color starting to the middle and ending up at the end . The girls called it ombré or something . It brings out my hazel eyes. And also .. Wait..!

"YOU GUYS CUT MY RATCHET HAIR?! THANK GOODNESS!" I thanked them . I noticed that my hair was now shoulder length . I turned around then I realized I was in the bathroom ... With a shirtless Matthew with a towel wrapped around his waist.

A/n told ya I would put it up . OMG IM DYING RN !!! THANK YOU KITTENS SO MUCH FOR 235 READS !! ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY GIRL SHELBYLYNN'S FANFICTION CALLED I loVe? YoU STARRING ME !! SHE CHANGED MY IMAGE BUT THAT'S OKAY CAUSE I THINK IT'S SEXY lol love you kittens too much💕 love Jess