Chapter 15

Jessica's pov
-younow!-
Our fall resulted in a very loud thump. "Hey matt get over here and keep my cat over there she's not allowed to come out until I give the okay , alright!?" Nash said referring to me. I kept quiet and just lied there on the floor by the bed hugging my pillow. All I heard was mumbling then Matthew came by my side.

"Here kitty kitty!!" He said. "Matthew!" I whisper yelled. "I have to look for you for five minutes while they talk to the fans about a cat actually being his kidnapped sister . But we won't say it like that." He explained . "Okay. Come here." He said . He looked a little nervous ...

We stepped into the bathroom and he closed the door. "Woah , okay what's up?" I asked. "Okay so It's only been like what ? Two days since you got here right?" He asked . "Yeah." I replied. " we'll I'm just gonna spit it out..I have feelings for you." He said and looked down. " and don't call matthew anymore , we're close now so call me matt." He said. "Matt .. I like you too." I said. I know it's rushing it but I really never had this feeling in my life . He picked me up and hugged me. And surprise he kissed my forehead. " okay cat , who is also my beautiful girlfriend , lets go before everyone thinks I'm dead. " he said.

And with that I walked straight into view of the camera . " okay guys , this is my cat, or you can call her my sister . Her name is Jessica. " Nash said. "Hi." I shouted startling them. Maybe this is my fresh start . Safe in the relationship I currently have and safe with my family . My friends are very supportive and crazy and that's what I live for. I thought to myself . Maybe these people will accept me , for the real me. Not the fake shy, or the crazy biatch. Just ... Me. "Just be you for the younow , they'll love you" matt whispered in my ear. I jumped a little and realized , we have an hour to do this younow so I might as well just show them the real me . But dat whisper sent shivers down my spine like woah ... "So.."

A/n OMG GIYS I AM SORRY IT TOOK A YEAR . LOL JK IT WAS FOUR DAYS . I am so frigging sorry ! School is stressing , I think I might have a depression problem , and I have great news. MY FRIENDS WENT TO GO SEE CARTER TWO DAYS AGO HAHA. Carter kissed her cheek . I'm not giving out her social media . Sorry . BUT THEY ARE LIKE THE BOMB DOT COM . They met . Carter's girlfriend and she tweeted the pic of her almost crying. SO YAH. And I found out where Nash lives ... LOL IM COMING HUBBY ... JK guys I ain't obsessed like dat . But I am kinda obsessed. Well yah that was me this week. My depression problem idk what's going on just wish me luck that in the end I feel like a beautiful CREATURE LIKE ALL OF YOU !!! SEXY UNICORNS !! -Jess OH YAH AND THAT NEW SPIDER-MAN GUY IS HAWT . I CALL DIBS LOSERS . Jk y'all are my kittens.