Chapter 16

Nash's pov

I was really nervous about the younow because what if my little sister gets hate or people judge her ? I hope she can take it , I just want her to be herself around the fans and feel comfortable . . .

Jessica's pov

" HII , oh my gosh , I have an idea . Ask us some questions ! I'm dying to know more about the boys ! And if y'all want to hear more about me too , IT'S COOL !" I shouted .

Minutes later we got tons of questions . I sat in the chair first . "Okay first question is from ... Hunnyhayesxx : are you really Nash's sister or just a really really close friend who he calls his sister ? " I giggled . " yeah I'm his real sister I've been ... Busy with school for a while so y'all haven't seen me ." I saw Nash on the ground turtle style and aaron had his phone out . " okay ... Um next . Are you aware of what's about to happen ... From ...."

And right when I saw the user , matt pushed me off the chair , but luckily before I fell I grabbed him and we both fell in top of Nash . "MATT!"

We all bursted out laughing . "HAHA aaron was vining it and you were clueless !" I pushed Nash over and he started patting the floor . Keep in mind the younow just caught everything we had just done . Me and the boys answered a ton of questions then we yelled goodbye .

"Phew !" I let out. Matt did the same . He sat up again and I did also . He grabbed me into a hug and put his head on too of mine . He was humming this song by his friend ... Shawn I think . He said it was called life of the party . He stopped. " I know it's really early in this relationship to say this but I love you so much ." He said . "I - I love you too" I said . Frick . I'm such a dummy for stuttering .

"We'll my princess , we'd better get some sleep . We've got to get some breakfast tomorrow and meet the rest of the guys . "

And with that we were off to sleep . His arms were around my stomach , my hands holding his hands , which were soft and warm , and our legs intertwined . And this was all under the covers . Such an amazing boy who I'm glad to have .

Matt's pov

I said it . I said I loved her because I really do . I'm not obsessed or anything . But I really want to marry her so no one can steal her away from me . I couldn't sleep . It was hot under these covers so I put my body on top of the covers . Jessica's small body adjusted . She went from hugging me , to hugging the pillow I put on her side . I took the perfect photo and put it as my lock and home screen. I put my earphones in .

I went on vine and saw ship edits of me and Jessica . These are the best . I liked some that were mostly of just me and her hugging and playing around . I saw this very cute one of Jess scrunching her nose while laughing and then there I was behind her holding her waist laughing with her . I commented on it " this is my all time favorite of the night .❤" And I followed the girl who made it and watched as she posted vines of her crying .

I shut off my phone and got back in the position me and Jess were in earlier . I think I may call her Jessie . Has a nice sound .

A/n HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL . Guys I made this chapter without the journal . Y'all don't need to put up with millions of excuses now . I threw the earlier chapters away , and I'm making these with the creativeness of my mind . And thoughts . GEJEKENEBSJD THANK Y'ALL FOR 512 READS you don't know how much this means to me . An this year I'm currently going through a struggle . One of my friends from school told me that they cut ... My heart literally dropped and a tear fell from my eye . And I wiped it away before she looked at me . That is the saddest thing ever . I told her she can talk to me anytime and yeah that's what we're doing . Also YOUTUBE ! I am going to make a collab channel with a friend . We is gonna eat weird stuff and she knows how to make it professional . Mhm. So follow , vote , comment . If you like te story that is . Love y'all . - Jess