Ch. 7

Fuck. Luke. Shit! What am I going to tell him. Oh, I got it!

I was standing at the counter eating while he was in the entry way.

"You guys weren't going to be there so I didn't want to be around those retards all morning by myself." Considering Ash isn't in school. I put on the best honest face I could come up with.

"We all know that you fucked Ash. I was wondering why you were still here. Usually you would be out the door off to school while smoking a blunt." He slowly walked closer to me and raised an eye brow.

"I'm eating." I sighed and turned back around. I felt hands go around my waist.

"You and your food." He sighed. "Do you want to tell me the real reason that you fucked Ash while skipping school?" He turned me so I was looking at him, I seen that Cal was leaning against the table across the room. "Because he takes everything you do to heart."

"I know that. But in the shower this morning he got me all turned on and I knew that if we fucked in the shower you would either hear us or walk in on us. And I knew that you would know if I skipped to fuck Ash. But then you were just going to skip so I figured why not." I blabbed. Luke and me are closer than me with any other guys. Luke, Josie, and I all hang out as much as possible. Josie always thinks that me and Luke are perfect for each other but I don't see it.

"You can't keep doing this to him. You know that he likes you still."

"Not just likes, he loves you." Cal cut in. I winced.

"Thank you Calum!" Luke yelled sarcastically without looking back. "He still loves you and his heart can't take you taunting him like that."

"I don't treat him any different than I treat you or Cal! This is stupid. I'm being scolded for being me!" I flung my arms in the air than pushed Luke back. "Call me when you start to make sense. And I'm going to break into your house Luke! I need my dog!" I yelled after them while I was running out the door.

"She's such a bitch sometimes." I herd as I was walking out the door. Then I turned around and picked up the nearest thing which was a remote and threw it at Calum's head.

It actually hit its target. I ran out the door and started to walk down the sidewalk in the direction of Luke's house. I don't know why I said that I was going to break in because he always leaves it unlocked. It was a good 8 minute walk away from Ashton's house.

Okay so you might want to know whats up with me and Ashton. We used to date. We dated for a couple months but then me and Josie went to a bar and I was so waisted. Considering I was waisted and horny I just picked a random guy that I could fuck. Well I figured out that the guy was Calum a couple days ago. I wasn't in love with Ash like he was to me. When he seen the pictures someone took of me and a bunch of different guys, not Cal though, he broke it off. That's when I resumed my life of sleeping with the boys. I never did sleep with Mikey though because Josie called dibbs. We made a pact, she doesn't sleep with Luke or Ash and I don't sleep with Mikey. We kept it as far as I know.

As I approached Luke's house I could feel eyes on me. I looked around and didn't see any cars or people. When I walked into the house I could hear barking from upstairs. As I walked up the stairs I felt someone behind me. When I glanced back there was no one.

I got to Luke's room and herd barking and growling that sounded like Bella's. I opened the door and seen someone who looked like they came through the window. Talk about hold your stomach cry until you can't breath any more funny!! This guy looked like he was going to shit his pants.

"Who are you?" I asked trying not to laugh."What are you doing here?"

Then he looked up at me. "Fuck!" then he fell over. Okay then well I can't call the cops because they would probably search the place and would ask to many questions. I guess I'll just have to put the old guy on the couch.

I bet he was trying to break in. To steal something valuable. Jokes on him though because Luke doesn't own any thing valuable.

Except his penis. Now that, is valuable.

Once I got the guy on the couch I called Josie. "Hey! Where are you?"

"Dude someone broke into Luke's house and like passed out. I think he was scared as shit of Bella." I laughed.

"Okay I'll be over in a second. Do you mind if Mikey comes along?"

"As long as he keeps his perverted thoughts to himself."

"Okay be there in a sec. bye." then she hung up.

I put Bella on her leash and held her close to me as I sat on the opposite couch as the old man.

I could tell he was waking up but was trying to hide it. Who is this guy?