Ch. 23

We graduate this Monday. That's why I picked a Tuesday to open. The colors of my school are red and yellow, the girls have to wear yellow gowns and the guys have red. Some people are happy with the colors, but not me.

"Can we just stay here and paint for a while?" I asked after everyone left and we were done cleaning. It was just me and Ash now.

"It's already midnight." He sighed and looked over at me.

"I know, but I like spending time with you and we need to get started. We have to officially reopen Tuesday and it's already Saturday. Well, technically."

"We can only stay for a few more hours. We could probably get started then we need to go home." Ash said as he started moving the tables and covering them. "Do you even know the technique of painting?" He asked.

"Well, Randy tried to teach me simple stuff around the time my grandma died. But, that was a long time ago, so you should show me." I said and moved the paint over to him.

He opened it and dipped the roller in it. "Come here." He pulled me to him. The curly-headed hunk placed my hand on the handle of the tool and put his on top. I admit, it was cheesy but worth it. He brought the roller to the wall and did a few strokes. "Do you have the concept now?" He whispered in my ear. I just nodded.

I remembered everything my father had taught me, I just wanted to see what he would do.

We ended up with the music blaring while dancing/painting until sunrise. When we took a break I seen that we were done, except we had to put up the pizza wall paper and move and uncover everything. I sighed and looked out the window and seen the sun, it was beautiful going up, just as beautiful going down.

"Do you want to get some coffee?" Ash asked me. "We could go home and let this all dry as we sleep. Come back later and put up the wall paper and move everything back." He shrugged from next to me. Right now we were sitting at the bar eating some fries from McDonalds, large.

"That sounds good, we could just hang out for the day and just come back." He nodded and watched the sun come up with me. I waited a second before saying anything else. "My graduation is Monday. But I bet you already knew that."

He nodded, "Yes, I did. And we are going to throw the biggest party in history." You would think that the whole group is at the top of the party chain. But, we rarely went or had parties. The last time we had one was celebrating Luke moving in on his own, but we basically just stick to our people. It's kind of awesome after you don't think about it.

"But, we can't be hung over at the graduation, so it has to be tonight." We both nodded and got huge smiles on our faces.

**~~**~~*~*~~**~~**

"So, we should have a party tonight." I told Luke while they were getting ready to practice. "You guys could play and I could put it on YouTube. You will be famous. Everyone will be there. I'll text people, put it on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, everywhere. The word will be out. Please?!"

"Yeah, okay. But you have to clean up the mess." He was readjusted his strings and pointed at me. Then pointed to himself. "I'm not going to help, poor little Jade when she has a hang over." He made a pouty face and I bopped his nose.

"Nope." Than walked away. The guys have practiced a few times after I admitted to start having these visions, I just didn't take any pot, so they haven't been happening.

"Were on." I told Ash and then sat down.

**~~**~~***~~**~~**

The party is awesome. I know so enthusiastic. I need to take a chill pill.