Ch. 28

He stumbled up the stairs with me in his arms. We were giving each other love bites and I wanted to fuck him until the next tomorrow. My legs were rapped around his waist and his arms were supporting me while I sucked on his neck.

When we got to his room he kicked the door shut from behind him and laid me down onto the bed. My legs couldn't hold onto him any more, so I let them fall to the sides. He started to rub my core threw my shorts and panties. I pulled his hair and arched my back to his fingers. He stopped his rubbing and pulled away. He reached over to the side table and pulled out a few things. A condom, a pair of hand cuffs, and a thing that goes up the ass. I don't know the real name, but it's like a ball with a bigger flat piece that stays out of the body. Basically you just put it up your asshole and the guy is in your cunt. There is no way to describe the feeling.

He turned back to me and tore off my top and bra, revealing my erect nipples. He looked at them briefly before looking away and reaching for the handcuffs. His face was hard the whole time. Luke reached for my hands and cuffed them on the headboard. I just sat there waiting for the pleasuring to come.

When we did this, Luke always went slow but rough. Like, it felt awesome, but the orgasm came after a while. He took my nipples in his hands and pinched them and stared into my eyes. His blue orbs suffocated mine. I was so lost in them that I didn't realize that he took off my shorts and panties. He looked down at my core and started to suck on it.

I moaned, and every time I would he would stop and turn me over. He would only spank me once or twice, depending on how loud the noise was. It didn't hurt as much as you would think, it felt tingly. Like kissing your crush for the first time.

After I came and Luke licked it all up, he stripped himself and stuck the ball thing in my ass. He put on the condom and didn't wait for me to adjust.

Luke soon came into the condom causing mine. I was so sore and tired that I barely felt Luke pull out, un-cuff me, and take the toy out of me. I realized that we were cuddling before I drifted off.

~~**~~**~~**~~

I woke the next day to barking and growling . Luke was gone and I was still naked. I put on a tank top and my panties before going to tell Bella to shut her trap.

Let's just say that I chose the wrong clothing to go searching. I herd a knock at the door. I grabbed a blanket from the couch before opening the door.

I had the red blanket wrapped around me and opened the front door. Unlocking the dead bolt (thank go it was locked) and opened the door I seen Randy and the kid from his gang standing there.

"What the fuck are youtwodoing here?!" I yelled almost flinging my arms around but I remembered the blanket.

"Thanks, its nice to see you too, Jade. May I come in?" But the kid didn't wait for an answer. He just pushed past me.

"Excuse him. May we come in?" I nodded and moved aside for Randy to come in. I found the kid in the living room sitting on the couch and putting his feet up on the coffee table. I stood in front of them before sitting down.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at them again.

"I was coming here to talk to you and Kane wanted to come-" Randy started... But never finished...

"No no no no... No. I was coming to do my rounds and father dear wanted to come with me." He 'corrected' for Randy.

"Continue." I told Randy, while walking over to a chair.

"I'm sorry for everything and I realize that I shouldn't have done what I did, it was wrong and I apologies. And I wanted to tell you that Kane is your brother."

"Just not biologically. He's referring to the gang." Kane cut in, flat faced.

"Yes. And the whole gang is family. Kane is just the youngest so, I have him watch over you." He smiled as he said this. Wow, he has people watch me. Wonderful.

I blinked twice. "That's creepy."

Randy rolled his eyes. "Not in a creepy way. Like, making sure that you don't screw up."

"I guess I'm lacking in that." Kane muttered.

"Why is that Kane?" Randy had venom in his voice.

"Because she's screwing with two fucking guys at once. I admit I stalk you. I knew that you were going to the bar last night. I knew what was going to happen if you left, but I don't fucking give two shits if you waste yourself. I see how you look at those boys. Not the same. Not at all. One is with adoration and the other is as if you want to rip his clothes off then and there." (I think you know which one is which) "It's absolutely fucking fucked."

"Fuck you! I love both of them! You can't tell me how I feel in my house! Get the fuck out!" I pointed to the door but he didn't move an inch.

"I'm not going to stand around watching someone like you waste yourself." He said calmly scary. Randy was just sitting watching it all roll out.

"Someone like me?" I questioned.

"You are naive, inconsiderate, whore who doesn't think what she does before she does it." He added a smirk.

"Fuck you!"

"Gladly."

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!" I swear I am going to lose my voice from all of the yelling. "NOW!"

He slowly got up and pushed past me and went out the door.

"Was all of that really necessary?" Randy got up too, looking like he was going to leave.

"Yes. And if I see either of you again I'm calling the cops. Goodbye." The he left. Without protest, without saying a thing.

A/N: why do you think Kane cares so much? Does he have feels, or was actually discussed? You peeps have fingers yeah? Or nah? Because I really really want votes!! Please? Please? I'm begging you!!

~~DontStopTheHemmings