Ch. 31

I sat there for 5 minutes before Ashton had to race. I needed to sit down so I just sat on the ground. I looked around to locate my friends and seen that they were all next to the track. Except for Luke... He was gone. I just shrugged it off, maybe he went to get a drink.

I wouldn't have ever imagined Luke racing Ashton. Never ever. But when I looked over to where the guy was taking bets I seen 'Luke vs. Ashton' on the score board. Then I looked at the track and seen Luke's cousin's car and Ashton's. Fuck! Luke is going to get toasted out there.

Is that what their little 'deal' was about? I swear on satin himself that they are both going to get fried, by me.

I sat there looking angry as hell until I felt someone sit next to me. "Leave me the fuck alone." I said without looking at the person. They didn't move so I looked over. It was... A dog. A boxer to be exact. I looked around and didn't see anybody that seemed to be looking for a dog nor watching it. He was white with a tiny bit of brown on his paws and around his eyes. His tail had black tip and there was small, like 3, black spots on his back. I noticed that he was very dirty and since I was just looking at him he licked my face and put one of his paws on my knee. I started to play with his ears and scratch his head. He licked my cheek again so I started to giggle and I completely forgot that I was mad and where I was. He tackled me and wouldn't stop licking my face. I giggled and laughed uncontrollably and then all of a sudden he was gone. I slowly sat up and wiped my face.

I herd a mans deep voice come from my right and looked over to him. "Come here you fucking piece of shit mutt! Stay next to me you piece of crap!" He yelled at the dog.

"Hey motherfucker! Leave the dog alone! No one should treat a dog like that ass wipe!" I stood up and walked over to him. He was obviously a leader of a gang. He had a ponytail and was at least 50. He was wearing a lot of leather and had boots that could leave someone twitching on the floor like a dead bug.

"Are you talking to me? Huh, little girl?" He spit in my face. I was about to reply but a familiar voice cut me off.

"No, she isn't. Jade, come on, you wouldn't want to mess up any of your Father's ally's. Would you?" Kane grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away.

"No, I don't give two shits what Randy thinks or does. This is all me." I yanked my arm back and flipped Kane so he was on his back, in the dirt.

"Oh, ole Randy's kid? Well, you can tell your daddy-"

"Fuck off old man. I don't have a daddy. No family for me. I'm flyin solo. Now, lay off the dog. Before I have to do something about it. And don't even think about calling on any of your minions because this is between me and you." I spat in his face. He just laughed.

"What are you going to do? Flip me? Ooh I'm so scared." I punched him square in his jaw, earning a crack from it. His head flew to his right (my left) and I took the opportunity to kick him in his groin. He held his manhood and landed on his knees. I kicked his face then grabbed one of his arms and flipped him. His gun flew out of his waistband and I caught it in mid-air. Instantly pointing it at him.

"That's what will happen." I put the gun in my waistband and called for the dog. I walked back to the group who seen it all.

"What the fuck was that?!" Josie screamed at me. I shrugged and pulled out the gun again checking to see how many bullets are in it. Full. Of course.

"Nothing." I put it back in my waist band. "I was defending a dog. That's it." I paused a second. "Who won?"

"It was a tie." Luke mumbled. Oh. Okay then.

"Um, okay. We need to pick up another bowl, more food, more dog soap and a dog bed. I got me a new friend." I patted the dog's head. I think he is about 1 year old so he won't be hard to train or anything.

I got me a new friend.

I posted chapter 29 and immediately got like, 10 views in 5 minutes sooo... Thank you! I dont know why but ch. 28 is private. Only me and my followers can read it. Soo.. Sorry. Anyway... Thanks for that...

~~~DontStopTheHemmings