Ch. 3

I woke up the next morning by being squished to death between two strong pairs of arms. I grunted and squirmed around. "Get off of me." I rolled around. I herd grunts of protest and they squeezed me more. "I can't breathe you douches."

"Just cuddle with us Jade." Cal said from behind me. Oh god this has be a dream.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Now shush." Luke put a hand on my face sleepily.

We stayed like this for about 30 minutes until Ash came in letting Bella pounce on us.

"What are you doing?" Ashton questioned slowly walking threw the door.

"Well we were trying to cuddle then maybe do a little more." Luke said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope," I got up and moved back slowly.

"Come on babe. It's just once." Ashton stepped forward.

"No. Bella will go crazy and try to eat you because she will think you are hurting me." I say backing into the wall. Each of them inched closer to me.

"We can put her in the basement, it's two floors away." Calum brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Do you know that from experience?" Luke giggled.

"Yes, I think he's still in the hospital. By the way, it's been 2 months." I say sarcastically, Luke knows I haven't been with anybody else for a really long time.

"That's why we are going to put her in the basement." Ashton repeated.

"Let's do a hot box." I blurted. I ran past them and scooped up the box we put the weed in and ran down the stairs into the basement.

They followed behind me and closed the door. "Hot box? Really? Why right now?" Luke asked.

"Because I can't have sex sober." I admit.

"That's funny, it reminds me of someone else I know..." Luke trailed off looking at Cal who blushed.

I sparked the blunt I had already rolled and was faded out real quick.

"Do you use toys?" Ash asked me. He was already high.

"I have used one before if that's what your asking." I answered.

"What one?" Cal asked.

"Dildo, of course." I rolled my eyes and inhaled deeply.

"On yourself?!" Luke was shocked.

I rolled my eyes again, "No, the guy stupid." I was being completely serious.

They laughed I stayed strait faced. "Wait are you being serious?" Ash asked with a look of hurt on his face.

"Yes! He was bi and hadn't gotten a girl for a while, but he hooked up with some guys and got it up the butt a lot. But he couldn't cum without the feeling and I just happen to have one."

"Woah, deep man." Luke put a hand on his heart and with the other he wiped away a fake tear.

"Shut you mouth Hemmings." Ashton warned. "So who was this guy?" He asked with a face that mimicked a kicked puppy. But I didn't notice any of his expressions.

"Don't remember his name. I just met him in a bar and he left before I woke up. It was all worth it though. It was the best sex ever." I over exaggerated.

"Glad you think so." Calum said with a smirk.

"No..."

"Yes, actually. I remember every thing. And it was not a dildo it was a vibrater. Pink to be exact. Hot pink." He smirked again.

"Dude, so you have had sex with her?" Ashton asked.

"Yep." Cal said quietly and nodded still looking at me.

"Anyway, let's fuck." Luke said rubbing his hands together and standing up.

"Let's go upstairs and leave Bella down here because she won't mind the sounds if she's high." I said standing too.

Luke started for the stairs and the rest of us following after him.

Once upstairs he went into the kitchen. The other boys took me into Luke's room.

Calum took off my shirt while Ashton at my pants and slid them off. Luke came into the room. "Bed, now." I bit my lip but listened.

"Take your underwear off." Ashton demanded.

"No, I'll do it." Cal said. He walked over to me and slid his shirt and pants off. As soon as he got close enough he slid my panties off. His gentle hands grazed the inside of my leg making me even more wet.

Then he straddled me and kissed up my stomach, grinding his crotch on mine. He swiftly took my bra off the rest of the way and kissed my lips.

"Let me get some." Ashton whined. He sucked on my nipple playing with it roughly with his mouth. Groping the other, then switching. I just kept on getting wetter and wetter.

Then Luke licked up my core. By this time I'm moaning and groaning really loud and like a porn star. Luke put his tongue into me and rubbed my clit with his thumb. Lapping up my juices.

"Oh fuck! Luke!" I pulled his hair. Hearing a groan come from him. Then all of a sudden lips came onto mine. Calum. I let go of Luke who was kissing my wet core and grabbed the back of Ashton's head with my right hand and Calum's with my left. I moaned onto Calum's lips and was about to cum.

"I-I'm gunna cum! Fuck!" Luke stopped. I looked up to see that they all stopped. "What the hell?!" I realized that they where all moving down, and they where naked, since when?!

Calum thrust into me twice before backing out. The fuckers are teasing me! "Get up." Ashton told me. I got up and he laid where i was laying.

"We are going to make a sandwich." Luke said. I sat on Ashton's my hands holding onto his arms that were on my hips and quickly got used to it. He thrust into me a few times before Calum came and sat in between my legs. He thrust into me a couple times before I got used to it. I seen Luke come up behind Cal and put whipped cream onto his erection and thrust in.

"Fuck!!" I exclaimed, the pain and pleasure giving me whiplash. I decided to try and focus on my breathing instead. "Fuck!" I cried out again, they started moving around aggressively, making me feel ecstatic pleasure. I felt like I had the most attention on me that I've ever possibly had. I basked in the feeling of the moment.

"I'm gunna... fuck- cum!" I managed to get out.

"You're not the only one babe." I herd one of them mumble. Right after I came; Cal came, then Ash, lastly Luke. After riding out our highs I slid off of them and laid next to ash and fell asleep with all of us doggy piled, our skin sticking to one another.