Like friends do

Your pov

"Hey babe" You look up and there she is. Your best friend since the beginning of high school. Camila Cabello.

"Hello cutie" You reply as you walk up to her and give her a quick hug.

You two hit it of as friends immediately and have always been very close. Giving nicknames like that, hugging and handholding are just part of your close friendship. Yeah, there were definitely rumors going around the school back then, but everyone who knew the two of you knew better. That's just how you acted.

You and Camila have been friends for about ten years now, and absolutely nothing has changed. Both had some boyfriends and dates along the way, but nothing too serious. The affection between you two did grow a little. You actually had made out a few times, but not a single thing changed their friendship.

You were openly bisexual, nobody seemed to mind that. But you weren't sure about Camila, she hadn't had a girlfriend?

Camila had just arrived at your house for the laid-back day you guys had planned.

"You want something to drink?" You asked.

"I'll come get it, I'm on my way"

She walked past you and you just tapped her butt, knowing Camila wouldn't even react to it anymore.

If we weren't afraid for it to turn into something more? No definitely not.

Okay, maybe you had developed some feelings for the beautiful Cuban-Mexican, but who can blame you, right?

You just feel a spark whenever the two of you kiss... Or when you're all snuggled up on the couch, or in bed even. Seeing her in your clothes in the morning or seeing her right after a shower got you feeling so much. It can't all be one sided right?

You really, REALLY want to tell her soon, but is there a right moment or way to break it to you best friend?

There you were again, laying on the couch. Camila had her head tugged in your neck, lazily kissing you there.

"Camila?"

"hmm" She hummed, while continuing the kisses.

"Would it be weird if we were in an actual relationship?" You continued. Finding a little bit courage.

"Together you mean?" She sat up, looking at you with an unreadable expression.

"Yeah, I guess..."

You really looked at her for a second. Taking in all the beauty that was Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. She looked so focused, furrowing her eyebrows a little.

"I mean, would it be that different?" You unsurely ask.

"But we're not... right?" She looked confused again?

"Well, we don't sit straight on the couch, like friends do..." You look at her before you say more.

"And kissing each other isn't quite what friends do, is it?"

She looked at the ground for a second, you really thought you messed up there.

"I guess not, no" She said. She looked up at you again and her big eyes were glistering in tears, but she slowly leaned in.

"Does it change something if I actually like you? Something heading towards love – like?" Camila's soft lips were so close to yours now. She said that. SHE LIKES ME BACK?

"Yeah" You say, right before leaning in and kissing her, pouring all your feelings into that kiss.

"Be my girlfriend?" You ask after the passionate kiss you just shared with your crush.

_________

A/N

Guess I'll just have to wait and see if anyone will ever read my stories

They're also pretty short I noticed?

-iris