What happened after Friday?

Your pov

Was this going to be a Friday like no other? Probably, yeah. I'm just happy I don't have to work today. I jump from my bed, and get some running clothes, while walking towards the bathroom. I freshen up quickly before going on my morning run. One thing I enjoy about being able to buy myself this house, is the spot this house is at. It's a five-minute walk from the park, and it's pretty big as well, that helps too. I could easily live here my whole life, with a family if I want to. I still live pretty close to my parents and my mom visits pretty often. Especially in the weekends. Yeah, I'm that weird 25-year-old that bought a house but still needs her mom around.

After running a few miles I just collapse on a bench in the park. I'm about two miles from my house, but I don't won't to continue right now. After chilling for about five minutes, I unplug my headphones and look around. I spot this gorgeous girl walking around with a leash in her hand. She looks so beautiful, I can't get my eyes of off her. While I'm looking at her I feel something wet nudge my hand. I look away from the girl and see this cute golden Lab nudging my hand with its nose. It's wagging his tail happily and starts licking my hand as soon as I talk to him. "Hey there boy, whatcha doing here all alone" I pet him on his head and he got even more excited. "I'm so sorry! Is he bothering you?" I heard this beautiful voice speak up. I look up to be met with the girl I was looking at earlier. She starts to look a little awkward when I realize I didn't respond yet. "Oh, no. I love dogs. He only made my morning better." I said, slightly smiling at her. She smiled back at me. Damn, she's attractive. "Okay, good." And again, a dog-tongue met my hand. So, I pet him again. "I'm Camila by the way. And this guy is Hooch." So now there's a name to the face. And the dog. "How did you come up with Hooch?" I say. "Oh, and I'm Y/n." She smiles again. "Nice to meet you Y/n. And to answer your question, I don't even know. I saw it on the internet and thought it would fit him." I like her. She's cute. "It strangely does fit him, you're right." I say, while looking at Hooch. He is still enjoying all the attention both Camila and I are giving him at the moment. "I'm sorry, but I should be going again..." She says. "Maybe I'll see you again Y/n?" I look up at her and smile again. How can you not, when you see a face like that. "That would be nice. I'd love to see you again. And Hooch of course." She laughs at that, and slowly starts to move away. "Well, bye" "Bye, Camila."

I went home soon after that. No not before I was sure I couldn't see her anymore. She went the other way, but I really hope to see her again. At home I jump in the shower and grab my laptop. Probably spending the rest of my day on the couch, thinking about Camila – she is the most breathtaking human being ever. I always thought I liked blue or green eyes the best, but the brown eyes of this Latin-looking girl... No eyes have ever pulled me in this deep. I suddenly see it's six o'clock already, so why not call some pizza over. Sounds good to me.

After eating my pizza (with pineapple because it's the best) I go out again. I took a stroll through the park again. I didn't do that on purpose, but my mind is still focused on my meeting with Camila this morning. Being the loner I am, I walk towards the cinema and saw some good movies. Well, I think they're good. But it's just The Incredibles 2. I see that I'm able to catch one if I hurry up, so I walk in there very fast. I spot only three empty seats. One is next to a young family and the other two next to some young woman. I walk over there and sit down without really looking at my surroundings. "Y/n?" I hear next to me. I look at the direction the familiar voice came from, and my eyes widen. "Camila? No way." I'm shocked. Is this really happening? "You're watching The Incredibles 2 on your own as well? Or are you waiting for someone?" She asks. "No, no. I'm alone as well." "Shhh!" We hear from the seats in front of us. "Well, not anymore. You want some?" She whispers, offering me some of her popcorn. I grab two pieces. "Thanks, Camila" I smile at her. How am I this lucky. Halfway through the movie I realize I don't even follow it anymore. I've been staring at her so much. She turned to me with a smirk. "Are you enjoying the movie?" "W-what?" She smirked once more, glancing down at my lips for a split second, before looking back at the movie. I do the same, it was obvious that she noticed me staring... But why did she look at my lips... Does she like me too?