I'm sorry

*Trigger warning* This chapter will discuss things that might trigger some emotions. Abuse and suicidal thoughts.

Your pov

"You slept with someone? Really Camila. Are you fucking kidding me?!" I screamed, as Camila stood in front of me with her head down. "Fucking look at me." I said. "Look at me! Do you not love me anymore?" 

Camila looked up with tears steaming down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry Y/n. I-I love you, I swear I only love you." I scoffed. Yeah right. Love. "If you love someone you don't cheat on them Camila!" She flinched when I said 'cheat'. That's probably not what she would call it, she'll probably say it was a drunken mistake or something.

"Who was it?" She wears a confused face. "Who was what?" She said in a quiet voice. "Who. Did. You. Sleep. With." 

"I-I don't know..." And she's looking down again. "Are you serious? Were you drunk?" Tears streamed down again and she speaks up after a shaky breath. "No."

Anger flares up in me and I almost raise my fists to punch her but, I can't. I angry, hurt and confused, but  I can't ever hurt her. I still love my wife more than anything.

"When." "After I got together with Dinah." She said almost not audible.

I stood up and look at her. "I can't deal with you right now. I'm going to sleep at my parents. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I hiss and turn around to gather my shit.

And then I drove off and the tears started to flow.

-----

Camila's pov

As soon as the door closed I fell down sobbing. My body hasn't stopped shaking since that night, but it was my own fault. Y/n hates me. She doesn't love me anymore and I'll have to deal with this all alone.

It has been 3 nights, and I haven't slept. Y/n came back from her work trip today, she walked in with a smile but then saw me shaking on the couch, head down.

She'd asked if I was alright, and I almost immediately blurted it out. "I had sex" is all I could say in the moment. Way to be subtle Camila. But it was exactly what ran through my head these days. I'd been with somebody that wasn't Y/n and I couldn't possibly feel any filthier.

I still felt his hands all over my body, and now I hate myself. 

(Flashback)

"Are you sure you'll be okay Mila?" Dinah asked. "Yeah, of course. We're not too far from home, it's no problem." I said, shrugging. "Are you sure?" I chuckled. "Yes Dinah. If Y/n would come home right now after not seeing her, I'd leave your ass as well. Give Normani a hug for me would ya?" 

After hugging Dinah goodbye I gathered my stuff and paid for our drinks. I really enjoyed walking through the city. This time of the year it wasn't too cold, but I still shoved my hands in my pockets.

I could already see our appartment in the distance when someone covered my mouth and yanked me into a small alley.

"If you scream, you're dead." A low voice said. I could feel the cold metal of his gun against my temple as he searched all of my pockets and took my wallet and phone to put in his jacket. He trew my SIM and SD card on the ground, finding no use in them anyway.

Tears were already falling down my face, hoping this was just a robbery. But then again, this is New York. It's almost never 'just a robbery'.

"What's a pretty woman like you doing alone in the streets, huh?" He said, touching me everywhere with his filthy hands. "Walking around looking hot like this is an invitation." He said with an evil grin on his face. "Just remember this'll all be your own fault. Shouldn't have walked around alone with those clothes."