Chapter 14

Seeing cameron at the front door was kinda shocking. I see him as a friend. He is a great friend. Cameron gives taylor a look and walks out the door.

Taylor shuts the door and walks over to me. He wraps his arm around me pulling me in a hug. I instantly hug back.

"I am so lucky to have you" taylor whispers in my ear

I look up to him and kiss his lips I feel the fireworks set of inside of me.

We pull away and stare at each other.

"Where is your grandparents" taylor ask looking around

"Some where gabbling they will be back Sunday" I respond he nods his head and walks over to the movie shelf.

"Wow this is a lot of old movies" he says picking up a movie blowing the dust off.

"Yea but old movies are the best" I walk over to the shelf and pick up one of my favorite movies putting it up to Taylor's face. He grabs it looking at it.

"A walk to remember"he says flipping it over reading the back

"Yes it is my favorite movie" I smile.

"Okay then let's watch it" he puts the movie in and grabs the popcorn we snuggle together and about half way through the movie I pass out by taylor with his arm around me rubbing me.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up to find myself alone on the couch. I sit up and look around for taylor.

"Taylor" I shout still no answer

"Taylor" I scream again

I grab my phone off the counter and dial his number.

It goes straight to voice mail. I call Dillon and he answers.

"Yo" he says into the phone

"Hey is taylor there" I question

"Umm no why I haver seen him since the party"

"Okay thanks anyways"

"Why what's wrong"

"Just come over and I'll explain" I say to Dillon through the phone

"Okay be there in five"

I hang up the phone still wondering around looking for any signs of taylor.

The door bell rings and I rush To it opening it fast praying that it may be taylor but it's Dillon.

"Hey I saw Taylor's car right down the road" he says pointing that direction.

I slide past him rushing to his car the door is locked but it doesn't surprise me. I look in the windows to find nothing.

"Where is he" I scream

" I don't know we will find him" Dillon says

"Cameron"

"what" dillon ask

"Cameron he was mad at taylor". I quickly grab my phone dialing Cameron's number.

The third ring comes and he answers.

"Cameron where are you"

"Just woke up why what's wrong"

"Would you happen to Know where Taylor is"

"No why"

"I haven't seen him since last night I woke up and he was gone and i can't get ahold of him"

"Okay is there anything I can do" I believe Cameron he doesn't know anything where he could be

"No just if you see him let me know "

"Ok"

We say are good byes and hang up.

"I have to find taylor" I tell Dillon

"No we have to find him he is my bestfriend"

***************

So sorry guys I have no idea what to do about this book any suggests message them to me.

Vote

Comment

Read

2 votes = double update