chapter 21

i wake up and i am the only one up. All of last night flashes back to me. Taylor he was so sweet and kind and aggressive what happen at the party. He says we are together but just last night he said he was single and the way sammie looked at him she wanted to mingle. part of me wants to go and yell at him and tell him never to speak to me again but then the other half is to ask him what the hell is wrong with him. i walk to the bathroom wiping my face and attempt to fix my hair.

 knock knock

"i am coming" i say opening the bathroom door.

There he is,

The hazel eyes.

All my anger goes away for a minute then comes right back.

I make myself loose eye contact and walk right past him.

"wait" Taylor says grabbing my wrist.

"what" i half yell half whisper trying to show him that i am angry nut i also don’t want to wake up anyone.

"i am sorry" he says looking down at his feet.

"your sorry? guess what you can take that sorry and shove it up you ass because that sorry doesn’t possibly fix anything. you humility me in every way" i scream

" how did i humiliate you "

"you tell everyone you are single and then you go and kiss Sammie out of every one you pick Sammie and  i know why it is because you wanted me to hurt and you knew it would crush me if you kissed her" i say a lot softer but my skin still boils with anger.

"look i-"

"don’t say it. You know what don’t say anything to me ever again. Taylor Caniff i hate you" i say knowing i didn’t mean the last part but i want him to feel the pain like i did.

he looks there soaking ever word said and he doesn’t say anything. i turn around heading for the door.

I still don’t get why Taylor was so mad about me not wanting sex. How pathetic he is. I get inside my granny’s car and think of what i can tell her when she asks why i was out all night. i click to see if i have any messages and by my luck my phone is dead .

  it doesn’t take long to get back home and thank the lord my granny is asleep so i have time to clean up myself. i plug my iPhone up and gather clothes and walk to the bathroom.

i quickly rinse off and wash my hair. As  i start to get dressed my phone starts to ring and of course it is Taylor i ignore his call. i leave my phone on my bed. i decide to make my granny and i some breakfast so i grab the eggs, bacon, and  biscuit stuff and prepare and perfect meal.

As i get half way through the cooking the doorbell rings.

I open and Taylor pushes the door open.

"wh-" he cuts me off

" don’t say anything i need to tell you this i really love you and the only reason why i got so mad is because when o\i was waiting in the shower for you to make Dillon go away i saw how easy it was for you two to get along and i hate the fact he slapped your ass and i hate the fact that all dated and how people say yall we just the cutest couple ever and i guess i took all my jealousy and angry and pushed it on you and that’s why i kissed Sammie and i promise it will never happen again i don’t want her i want you and only you" he says

i take in every word i look into his eyes and yes he has the eyes that makes you fall in love with and i did. i re play his words in my head twice before i speak up.

"Taylor i love you" i say he smiles and pulls me in for a kiss and fireworks go off. The feeling i missed is now back.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so guess what! i got a laptop so i will be doing so many more updates than normal and i hope my  mistakes get fixed. so have a wonderful day!