Chapter 16

3 days later

We have been driving around L.A. Forever.

We have no sign of Taylor or kassi

"Hey are you hungry" Dillon asks

I look at the clock on the radio and it reads 1:45 pm

I nod.

We drive a couple of more minutes and Dillon pulls into a Taco Bell.

"Is this fine"

I nod.

We get out the car and order

"Omg that's Dillon rupp"I hear a girl say

"Hey Dillon"

"Who is the girl"

"Where is taylor"

Girls where shouting every where. It started with one girl and now we are crowded with 20 girls.

"Im just gonna go back to the car" I say pushing through girls and almost trampled when 5 more girls come in to the small Taco Bell. How do people even know where he is and all this.

I reach Dillons car and with my luck it's locked. So I sit on the sidewalk in front of his car and wait.

TAYLORS POV'

"Kassi you can't keep me here forever" I scream. I am in a dark place and it is cold and I only can hear her voice but can't see her.

"Taylor taylor taylor now that's no way to treat a lady by yelling at her" she says with a laugh at the end.

"Why are you doing this to me" I ask

"Because you like that girl what ever her name is and we are ment to be together" the thought of Chelsea makes my heart beat fast. I wonder what she is doing.

"The hell we are I fucking hate you"

"Now that's a big word" kassi says

"People will know something is up when I stop tweeting and showing up at events"

"Easy I can tell them you are really sick and is very sorry that he can't make It"

I have to get out of here. I have too.