Chaper 27

Okay so like I re read this book and this book really sucks ass 😂😂 but I think I may be able go fix it so I'm going to try!!
---
Jc walks our way and I can't help but feel nervous.

"Jc what the hell are you doing here, dude aren't you out of school"
"Nice to see you too Taylor and I never finished high school so they are letting me finish my senior year"

I just watch them taking a bite of my sandwich and with my luck I start to choke.
Taylor pats me on my back and I get a drink.

"You okay chels" jc asks

"Yea I'm fine thanks"

"You too know each other" Taylor asks raising a brow

"Yea she is pretty cool"

"She is also mine" Taylor snaps
Damn it please don't fight.
Jc laughs and they start talking about making a YouTube video together.

Lunch is over and I say goodbye to Taylor and walk to class.

_afer school__
As I wait for Taylor to come pick me up Jc walks over to me.
"Hey there"
"Hey" I smile
"I didn't know that you and Taylor were a thing" he says looking me up and down

"Yep we are we met last summer" I say shifting uncomfortable. 

"Mm well he is sure one lucky dude" jc says then turns on his hills and walks away.

Does Jc like me? 

I hope not Jc is cute and all but I have Taylor and I love him so much. 

I look around for Taylor and  i see him pulling up but something was off he looked pissed.

I get in the car and Taylor doesnt look at me he just pulls off fast.

what the hell?

"Taylor" I look at him 

"what" he snaps 

"what is your problem"

" nothing now how about we not talk for the rest of the car ride"

I don't say anything to him and we arrive to my house. I get out and slam the door i walk quickly up to the door hearing the car pull off. 

" I have great news hun" my grammy says to me

"yes"

"for your eighteenth birthday you pops and I are sending you on a cruise, you Taylor and four more people can go"

"oh my gosh thank you so much grammy" i hug her almost knocking her down. We both laugh and I run to my pops room and he is just laying there. 

"pops" I walk a little closer he doesn't move 

"POPS" I scream and water starts to fill my eyes.

My grammy comes in.

"Thomas" she says 

 I check the pulse and there is still a pulse. I call 911 fast. 

TAYLOR'S POV

After dropping Chelsea off at her house I race back to Dillon's I can't  believe we might be losing this deal.  I swear im going to break Cameron's fucking face.  How can he buy magcon back after so much shit went down. They didn't just screw over the fans they screwed all of us too. Fucking Bart. I need to tell Chelsea im sorry because im an ass.  When I get to Dillon's I call chelsea and of course she doesnt answer. Shit  I wouldnt answer either. 

I walk into Dillons and he is on the mac book.

"Is it true I ask"

"yep he bought it and now he wants you and the others to join back"

" absolutely not" I say 

" I know and I think they are thinking about going back"

I leave dillons and I go home grabbing all my alcohol drinking it all throwing the empty bottles at the wall. They shatter. 

" fuck you Cameron"

Chelsea's pov 

he's gone. Died on the way to the hospital. I cry and cry my eyes are puffy and my grammy is crying too. just then my phone rings and it's Taylor.

"hello" i say as i sniffle

"heyyyy babbbyyyy whats wrong" he is drunk 

" My pops died"i cry harder 

after that the line goes dead. He hung up on me. I cry when i see my grammy crying more i walk over to comfort her. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Hey guys im back lol so much has happened to me this past year but im back

vote 

comment? 

read on!