Chapter 9

His eyes were blood shot Making his ocean blue eyes shine brighter than normal. He has a smirk that I wish I could go up to him and slap it off.

"Ww..what are you doing" I ask as he walks in and shuts the door.

"Chelsea Chelsea"

There is a huge lump in my throat. He walks closer and I step back until my back hits the wall. I take in a sharp breath as his hands run his way all around my body.

"You look pretty" he whispers in my ear.

He presses his lip to mine. I just stand there shocked.

"Kiss back" he says with anger in his voice

I don't reply he goes for my lips again I don't kiss back at all.

"You bitch" Nash screams I can feel the tears coming.

There is a sharp pain in my cheek. He raised his hand to slap me again but this time I take a run for the door.
But Nash grabs my waist before I reach the handle.

"Stop it let go please" I say as the tears poor out my eyes.

"Stop it let go please" he says in a high pitched voice

He pushes me rough on the bed. He hovers over me taking his shirt off.

"This will only hurt a little" he says

"Help me some- I am cut of by his hand slapping me harder in the same cheek

"Scream again and it will be worse"

He takes my heals off then slowly crawling back up from my feet he takes my blouse off. He unbuttons my pants and slowly slides them down my legs leaving me in my underwear and bra.

Taylor where are you.

TAYLORS POV'

I am at the gate in front of the resort I was out doing some shopping my self when I ran into a lot of fans. I took pictures and chatted and got lost track of time. The party started at 7 and it is 7:53. Late to my own party.

I wonder what Chelsea is wearing or of she is there.

"Taylor caniff" I tell the older lady at the window at the front gate.

"Okay are you the one having that party tonight" she says while she types my name in and must see my picture on the computer.

"Yea has anyone that wasn't on the list come"

"Umm a couple of girls did but I didn't let them In"

"Okay" I say with a smile

"Okay thank Mr.Caniff" she says while pressing the button to open the big white gates.

I nod and roll my window up. I can see a lot if cars at the house.

I get out of my car and there are people everywhere I did not know I invited this many people. I walk up the stairs to go but my moms neckless up. I open the door to see Nash on top of some girl.

"Nash I said no one is aloud in my room" I walk closer to the bed. My eyes widen when I see her in fear crying her eyes out she had a bit hand print on her cheek. Hell no this did not just happen

"Chelsea" I say in a whisper.

I grab nash off her and push him to the floor punching the shit out of him.

"You"
Punch
"Son"
Punch
"Of"
Punch
"A"
Punch
"Bitch"
Punch

"Don't ever touch her again you fucking Dumb ass" punch.

"Stop please" Chelsea says.

I do as she is told. Nash is unconscious.

"Are you okay" I say as she wraps the blanket around her body.

"Yes thank you so much" she says while wiping her tears. I collect her clothing and hand it to her.

"Thank you"

"There is a restroom right in there" I say pointing at the door.

"Can you ummm turn around" I laugh lightly and she blushes.

"Taylor please"

"Yes I will fine" I turn around looking down at my feet I hear the bathroom door close.

CHELSEA POV

I look at my self in the Mirror. I always knew Nash was some kind of sick man.
I put my shirt back on and slide my pants on. I am still a little shaky. I wet a piece of toilet paper and damp where my mascara and eye liner smeared.

I walk out to find Taylor and Nash gone. Where did they go. I spot my shoes on Taylor's dresser. The door opens and it startles me making my heart pound.

"Sorry just me" before I can say anything I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso squeezing him into a hug. He is shocked at first but he hugs back.

"Thank you so much Taylor no words can explain how thankful and lucky I am for you to have walked in" I say squeezing tighter.

"I will never let anything happen to you ever"he says I look up at him and met his eyes.

"You mean that" I ask

"Yes I may have just met you but I care so much about you" he lowers his head into mine and he kisses me I immediately kiss back. He walked us over to the bed lowering us until he is hovering over me.

How is this happening I was just almost raped and now in the same bed I am make out with Taylor.
I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull lightly at the bottom of his hair. He moans I would do anything to hear that again.

"Will you stay here tonight" Taylor asks as he pulls away from the kiss that has me on fire.
•••••••••••••••••

Sorry I have been sick. I think this is longer than usually.

Vote
Comment
Read
2votes = another update!!