Chapter 26

I wake up to my phone alarm.
"Turn it off" Taylor groans
I turn it off and get up heading to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my hair. I put on some makeup but not much I have never been the cake face type girl.
I through on my clothes and when I am done Taylor is finally up.
"I can't believe you get up this early" he says pulling his shirt over his head.
Standing up grabbing his keys
"What are you doing" I ask
"Taking you to school" he says
"Taylor no I can walk"
"No my girlfriend shall not walk I shall drive her"
I smile and by Cheeks redden he makes my heart pump when he says girlfriend.
"Okay thanks but you don't have to" I say
He comes over and kisses me.
"I love you" he says
"I love you too"
We get in the car and head to my school. We are earlier then I expected so Taylor pulled in to a McDonalds parking lot.
"Let's eat" he says
I nod and get out.
Breakfast was fun and I am gonna miss Taylor. We pull into the school and I kiss Taylor good bye.
"I'll be here for lunch I want to eat with you and meet your friends" he says
I smile and nod.
"My lunch is at 11:35" I say and then he pulls off.
"Who was that" Jc asks
"My boyfriend" I respond smiling
"Oh" he kinda sounded down.
"Anyways how was your afternoon yesterday"
"Good"
"Look here is the address to a party Friday you should come along with your boyfriend and your friends too" he says
"Really okay thanks" I say
"See ya later chels"
Chels? I guess I have a nickname now.
"Omg" Cece says walking over to me
"What" I say
"Jc just talked to you"
"And we're friends we met yesterday"
"Jc freaking Caylen. Do you know how
many girls obsess over him. They almost love him more than they love the Magcon guys and plus you have to be somebody for him to talk to you" Magcon sounds familiar.
"Oh he invited me to his party" I say
"Omfg your so lucky"
"We're lucky he said I could take my friends. Also my boyfriend is coming to eat lunch with us"
"Awesome and omg a party with Jc"
I walk to my classes.
Lunch time came and there Taylor was standing at the door way of the cafeteria.
I walk over to him kissing him and hugging him.
"Missed you" he says into my ear.
"I missed you too"
"Okay so where is the restroom I have to pee"
As I walk Taylor to the restroom. I can't help think what Cece ment by you have to be somebody for Jc to talk to you. Taylor walks into the restroom as I think.
"Babe"
"Babe" Taylor says again
"Huh sorry I was thinking
what did you say"
"I said lets go and what are you thinking about" he raises a brow
"Nothing just.....hey we got invited to a party"
"Cool" he says
I don't want to tell Taylor about Jc because I am not sure how he will react I pray that Cece doesn't say anything and I hope that Jc doesn't show up.
As we walk into the cafeteria all the kids eyes snap there way towards Taylor and I. We are holding hands and everyone gets quite.
" OH MY GOD ITS TAYLOR CANIFF". A girl screams that makes all the other girls scream and run are way.
"Is Magcon really splitting up" one girl asks
I let go of Taylor's hand and I look over at Cece, Mati, and Andrew.

There jaws are on the table.
What did I do? Why is everyone shocked? I walk over to the table and take a seat.
"Hey..guys" I say awkwardly
"Please pinch me if I am dreaming or is that Taylor Ccccaniff"
"It's Taylor"
"Taylor Caniff is your boyfriend and you have Jc Caylen wanting you, damn girl" Cece laughs and I do the same
"Sorry babe just a couple fans hopefully the sandwiches didn't get squished" he says putting down subway sandwiches.
" Its fine and I didn't know that this much stuff would happen if you came here I am sorry" I say
"Don't be I love you and that's why I am here" he puts his hand on my thigh gentler squeezing it.
I smile c
"So you may or may not know my name but I am Taylor Caniff"
They all look like they have seen a ghost. There looking at Taylor like he is a science experiment.
None of them speak so i speak for them.
"That is Cece, Andrew ,and Mati"
"Hello Cece Andrew and Mati" he says
They wave and stay quite.
My he cafeteria doors slam and I look over at them and I meet eyes with Jc. He sees me and he starts to Walk over to our table. Shit shit.
()()())($))$))$)())())()()(
VOTE!
comment!
Also what where you for Halloween? I would love to here what you guys where!