Chapter 13

He messes with his hair.

"Taylor" I say looking down at my finger nails

"I I well she is my ex that I loved god we were in love i thought she was the one. She moved away with out saying anything and only left a note saying sorry I can't stay here the sparks I felt there gone. When I saw her at the party I was shocked I hated her for breaking me but when I saw her I just stood there blank. She kissed me but I swear I did not kiss back. You Chelsea you make me feel like she did i really like you"

"Taylor I am sorry for your past and I should have just let you explain before I jumped to conclusion"

He leans in closer and closer his lips brush mine. He gives me a light peck on the lips and moves his head away.

"You are such a nerd" I say laughing jumping over to him wrapping my arms around his neck pushing my lips to his.

After What feels like hours. We pull away I crawl of his lap.

"Chelsea will you do the honors and be my girlfriend"

"Well mr.Caniff I thought you would never ask." He leans in and kisses me

"I have already ate but I can still do for some popcorn I will make it but you pick the movie" I wink and walk out my bedroom door.

TAYLOR POV

I smile at my self I taylor has a girlfriend. I walk out her door and into the kitchen. I lean against the door as she try's to reach for the popcorn on the high shelf.

I walk over to the blue shelf and reach above her grabbing the pop corn.

"Here" I say with a smile

"You earn a kiss" she says moving her lips to mine.

The door bell rings.

"I will get it" I say

"Thanks" she says opening the popcorn box

I walk over to the door. When I open it I am spurised to see Cameron.

"What are you doing here" Cameron says to me pushing past me walking into the house

"Who was at th-" Chelsea says walking in with a bowl of popcorn. She sets the bowl down on the small white table.

"I was coming to talk to you" Cameron says

"About" I snap

"Taylor" Chelsea says I give her the sorry look

"Chelsea I like you a lot " Cameron says

"I am sorry" Chelsea says

He gives her a confused look

"I,well taylor and I are a thing" she says worried

Cameron turns to me and gives me a go to hell look.

••••••••••••••••

So sorry that I took so long I was super super busy like OMG I am sorry

102 fucking people are reading this like OMG! Anyways

vote

Comment

Like