Chapter 18

Friday

This week could have not gone by any slower. I am at the food court in the mall with Dillon when Carter approaches us.

"Hey Dillon" they so there guy hand shake

"Sup" he says to me I wave and go back to my sandwich.

"So you coming to the party tonight"

"Hell yeah" Dillon says

"Who's party" I question

"Taylor's fantastic Friday party he does it like once every couple months. It's the best party"

I nod.

"You coming"

"Maybe" knowing I will

"Alright see ya later" with that he turns around from our table walking with some blonde chick as they good hands

"There cute" I say honestly

"Your cute" he says smiling

I blush

"So about this party..."

"What about it we can both go and I'll try to keep my hands to myself"

I smile

"Okay" I lean over the table kissing him pushing my lips harder.

As we finish our subway sandwiches and finish shopping we walk out the mall with both of out hands full of bags(Mostly mine). I put the bags in the back of his car and kiss Dillon once again and climb in the car.

"Your really flirty today" he says turning the car on

"I don't i just I really don't know" I say honestly

"Hey I ain't complaining I really love it. It's a turn on" he says who a wink

I giggle and turn on the radio. We sing all the songs together and laughing at each other over stupid faces we make at each other on some songs.

"Okay so want me to pick you up at 10:00"he says

"Sure"

He leans over kissing me and I get out of the car walking to the front door with my bags of clothes pushing my key into the doorknob

"I am home" I scream sitting the bags down.

"Hey honey" my grandma walks in dressed all fancy

"Granny who you looking cute for" we both laugh

"Your pops and I are going to the Casino" I should have known.

"When something big" I say smiling picking my bags up and walking to my room. I decide to send a quick text to Dillon.

'Grandparents are going out of town this weekend!😘😉

'Oh I could have some fun with that 😘😘😘 he sends back.

'Lol see you later 😜

I turn on the shower and get everything together.

9:50 pm

Dillon should be getting here any minute. I am wearing some light blue skinny jeans with holes down then with a black crop top shirt with a red plaid shirt tied around my small waist with my black boots.

'Here' Dillon texts add some perfume and head out the door.

"You look beautiful as always" he leans over kissing me I push harder I climb over the seat sitting in his lap making the horn go off we both laugh.