Chapter 17

3 months later

A lot has happen in these three whole months. I have moved in with my grandparents and do online school work along with the other guys. Taylor was found about six weeks ago and Kassi was arrested for kidnap. I told my grandma everything that has happen these past months and by my surprise she cared and talked with me helped me make choices my mother never done that with me.

In case you are wondering me and Taylor are currently not dating I told him I wanted him to have some alone time with out me due to his kidnap. Yea people call me a bitch but that is to cover my secret.

My secret that I will never tell.

"Hey baby" he walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist whole kissing down my neck.

"Hey" I respond turning around kissing Dillon hard on the lips.

Dillon and I have a secret. We are the secret no one knows and we have both agreed not to let any one know.

I bet you are wondering what how when.

Well it was when we were looking for taylor we kind of started to have feelings for one another and when we were gonna tell people about it Taylor was found and I couldn't break him but he did agree to take a break but I told a fib. I told him we could try back again in a couple of months but I don't think it will happen if me and Dillon are still together.

"what you thinking about" Dillon ask

"Random things like homework" I lie

"You do adorable" he says kissing me he wraps his arm around my lower back.

"Jump" he says while still kissing

I Do as I am told and he walks over to the bed and hovers over me kissing me. He unbuttons my plaid blue and red shirt and he kisses my cleavage. I slide my hand up his shirt ripping it off him throwing it across the room.

He lift me up and slides off my shirt and so now I am in just my bra and white shorts.

He starts to kiss my jaw line and down my neck and down my stomach and does one last kiss below my belly button and he looks at me for permission and I nod.

I never have had sex before and I am kinda of nervous but I am ready.

He slowly unbuttons my shorts never breaking eye contact and slides down the shorts to where I am in my pink and black polka dot underwear and bra from Victoria secret.

Dillon takes off his basket ball shorts. He moves up to kiss me when the door bell rings.

"Damn it" Dillon says

"Who is here is it one of the boys" I start to panic

"Probably not" dillon says sliding his shorts back on leaving his self shirtless.

"Stay here babe be right back" he says kissing my forehead

I nod and smile I grab my phone and get on twitter.

"You want to go to my room" Dillon shouts and I am pretty sure he is trying to give me a signal to hide

"Yea man I want to play this new Xbox game I just bought" taylor says

I jump up quickly and grab my clothes and jolt to the closet shutting it quietly putting my phone on silent.

"Okay man" Dillon says opening his bedroom door.

"Dude have you had a girl over" my eyes go wide and I look around and my shoes are still in his room

Fuck

"It's my moms she threaten to beat me with it if I don't clean my room" Dillon laughs at his lie

Taylor laughs too.

*

It's been about 2 hours in this damn closet and Dillon keeps saying how he needs to go but Taylor begs to play one more game and one turns into five more. Plus I really have to pee.

To: the best boyfriend ❤️😍

I really have to pee please hurry or make him do something so I can pee and leave. I can't stay in this closet for ever

I hear Dillons phone go off and hear taylor speak.

"Dillon who is babe" he says with that flirty funny voice

"No one" Dillon laughs

"Hey can you go get some snacks down stairs like make some pop corn I need to pee then I'll be down"

"Yea" taylor says and walks out

Dillion rushes to the closest and helps me up I am still in my bra and panties.

"Looking good babe" he says with a wink

"Yea yea now I need to pee"

I grab my clothes and he hands me his car keys.

"Don't wreck her I care for her almost as much as I care for you" I smile and kiss him and rush to the bathroom.

I pee and when I am done I wait for Taylor to go back to Dillion's room so I can get the hell out of here.

"Ite man I got to pee I'll be there in a minute"

My eyes go wide and I rush to the bathroom pulling the curtain closed and being staying as quite as I can.

Taylor opens the door and pees he is humming to some song. I really wish he would hurry up so I can go. Finally he flushes the toilet walking out and I here Dillons door close and I bolt out of the restroom putting my clothes on as I walk out the door running to Dillons car. I should be getting my own pretty soon thanks to my amazing grandparents.

I text Dillon when I get home to tell him his car is fine. I lay on my bed letting sleep take over me.

**********

Okay

Okay

Okay I am soo sorry for not updating I have been through a lot these past months but I am going to make a schedule for updating this book I will update.

Every Tuesday and Thursday and maybe Saturday or Sunday !

So please

Vote

Comment

And read on

Thanks 😘