trois

"Today you're going to work with a new photographer." Jinkyung, one of Jennie's co-models spoke while the two of them walked towards the studio where the photoshoot will be done in a few minutes.

"Why? Where's Jungkook?" Jennie looked around them only to see that her former photographer for the past year wasn't around at that time. She didn't know what to feel. Being comfortable with a photographer at work is another thing, and it takes a lot of time depending on the person she's going to work with.

Trust issues are a bitch.

"He went back to Busan to have a vacation so he decided to let his cousin take over his job for the meantime." They continued to walk until they reached the end of the hallway.

There in front of her was a familiar studio that is used for magazine photoshoots in her brother's company.

"You don't want your brother to know that you're close with Jungkook. You know how he is when it comes to your male co-workers. So he agreed right away when he knew that the photographer who's going to replace Jungkook temporarily is a female."

"I guess I inherited the fucking trust issues from him."

Jennie walked towards the dressing room to add some final touches on her make-up. She was informed that the new photographer was already waiting outside.

The feeling was different from other photoshoots that she had done for the past year.

"Are you ready?" Jennie felt the tap on her right shoulder when she walked past Jinkyung who had a supportive smile plastered on her face. At least that made her feel at ease for a second.

"Coincidence is scarier than it seems to be." Jennie was startled by the voice, stopping immediately from her tracks with a shocked expression on her face. She saw how the new photographer walked towards her with what seems like a smile; Jennie doesn't really care though.

"Well, you startled the fuck out of me. Do you still think that coincidence is scarier?" Jennie then continued to walk in front of the lights as the photographer snickered at her.

"The perfect attitude for this photoshoot. How did Jungkook manage to deal with that?" Lisa whispered the last sentence to herself although obviously, Jennie still heard it because the studio became awfully quiet.

"Maybe he knows how to be professional." The model spoke with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Can we just get this done?" She added as the stylist fixed a little flaw on her suit.

-

The photoshoot started and ended swiftly with both the staff and the model itself worked hard to produce high quality photos that would represent not only Jennie as a well known model but her brother's company.

"How's Jisoo?" Jennie was wrapping her things up for her to get ready to go home when the photographer walked beside her; holding her backpack along with the film camera in her hands.

"I thought you would contact her." The model stopped on what she was doing to face what seems to be younger than her.

"That would be weird. She was drunk so she didn't know that you gave me her number." Jennie noticed how different Lisa is before they started the photoshoot.

She has a friendly aura around her when she's not on the actual set and all she's holding is a small film camera. She suddenly felt guilty for snapping at her a while ago.

"That makes sense. But her brother probably told her about it when I left their house the other night." Jennie looked at the younger and she noticed the way she was holding the film camera with her hands. There really is something about her that Jennie couldn't figure out right on the spot.

"You really love photography." Lisa looked up at her without realizing that she spaced out while the model was talking. She smiled before looking at the film camera in her hands; Jennie thought she had seen a pure emotion in the photographer's face.

"Jungkook and I studied photography when we graduated high school and now we're both professional photographers. Talk about how we survived the rumours of us being in a relationship when in fact, we're cousins. I mean that's horrible and fun at the same time."

They both laughed at the thought of it. Jennie would have imagined it with her other brothe-

Jennie snapped back to reality when that thought came across through her mind.

The staff were packing up and Jennie was thankful that she's going home by herself this time and she didn't have to make someone wait for her.

"Then how did Jungkook get to work with our company?" She was genuinely curious. All she knew was when Jungkook started his first project under their company, he refused to accept the offers from the other companies even with the much higher pay.

"He didn't tell me exactly how but all I know is because of his friend that is working under your company or kind of connected to the owner of your company or something. I don't really have an idea on who that friend is since he refused to introduce that friend to me."

Lisa shrugged as she stuffed the film camera in her pocket. The photographer looked around them and saw that they'll be the only ones left inside the studio in a matter of minutes if they continue to chat.

"I'll get going since I have to work on several projects. Hope you have a nice night ahead!" Lisa cheered but Jennie was too deep into thinking something about the photographer said a while ago.

Jennie noticed her goodbye and gestured her goodbye before finishing packing her own things up.

She shook off the thoughts for a while as she's finally done packing her things up. There's only one staff left inside the studio and she must be waiting for her to leave to close and lock the studio up. The staff looked at her with a smile before bowing as a goodbye.

Jennie returned the gesture and walked towards the elevator. She was waiting for the lift to come up again to the floor where she was currently in when a thought came to her mind.

"She's Jungkook's cousin?" Jennie asked herself right before the lift opened up its doors for her and the other staff behind her.

"Ridiculous."