cinq

"Jungkook's a bit tipsy." Jisoo's lying. Jungkook is not a bit tipsy, he is tipsy.

Judging at how he laughs at everything Seokjin says in front of him even if it isn't even funny in the first place, Jennie can say that alcohol can make things impossible to possible.

"Are you sure you're not going to drink?" Jisoo handed her a glass of soju but then she immediately said no. Her brother can't be trusted at the moment. Namjoon was leaning against Seokjin's wide shoulders, possibly too tipsy and tired to drive the both of them home.

"Why can't you just ask your other brother to pick up the two of you here?" Jennie froze at her place and the older knows that she fucked up big time.

Maybe suggesting that wasn't the best thing to say to Jennie, at least.

Jisoo slowly looked at her whilst placing down the glass to the table from her hands. The younger woman seemed to rethink her life decisions and questioned herself why she brought Namjoon here for a small celebration for Jisoo.

"That won't do. I can't trust that guy." The older breathed out a sigh of relief. The two of them stood silent and waited for a miracle to happen. Seokjin then stood up from the couch, gently letting Namjoon sleep quietly beside him.

Lisa looked at him before drifting her eyes towards Jennie and Jisoo in the kitchen counter.

"How are you and my brother?" Jennie asked as soon as Seokjin arrived at the kitchen counter with a relaxed expression on his face. The two women patiently waited for an answer while the other two on the couch were still on their own little world of tipsiness.

"You know that as much as I like him, I would never take an advantage just to let him know that I like him and pretty much wants to sleep with him and be with him for the rest of his life." The shock in both Jennie and Jisoo's face were evident. Jennie found the words astonishing especially hearing it from the older.

Jennie knew from that perfect moment, his brother needed him.

Her brother deserves a man with respect.

"You really know how to make me proud as your younger sister and her best friend." Jisoo tapped his brother's shoulder, showing him a proud smile that Jennie sees when she's doing great whenever there are several problems in front of her waiting for her to be weak.

Jennie looked down at her feet, with the emotions overwhelming her, she then decided to hug both Seokjin and Jisoo to show them how much thankful she is that they're there for both her and her brother.

"No need to get so emotional. You're brother doesn't really know anything about it since he's kind of drunk and out of his mind tonight." Seokjin laughed as the three of them watched how peaceful Namjoon is on the couch.

"One favor though," Jennie felt Seokjin's hand on her shoulder making her face him again.

"What is it?" The older looked away again before speaking.

"Could you bring both Jungkook and Lisa along with you and your brother? Jungkook is the only one driving between the two of them and now that he's as drunk as Namjoon, Lisa's helpless."

"Lisa might turn down the offer though." Jisoo commented beside them, sipping her wine while watching the two on the couch.

"Oh no, that's impossible. Trust me; I know she can't turn down YOUR offer." He said, looking down at Jennie who's not so sure about helping the photographers.

"Fine." Jennie walked towards the two, leaving the siblings behind her. Seokjin then looked at her sister with a goofy smile on his face. The younger looked at him confused, and he made her much more confused when Seokjin winked at her playfully before looking back at Jennie who's now talking to Lisa.

"I don't understand." Jisoo shook her head; finishing her wine.

"You'll understand soon."

"I didn't know my brother's alcohol tolerance was that low. I can't even imagine him being drunk like this." Jennie said as she took a seat beside her brother.

Lisa looked at her while trying to calm down the baby beast beside her.

"Jungkook is a different person when he's drunk. It's like you're taking care of a baby instead of a drunken grown man." Both of them chuckled at the thought of having to take care of a baby inside a bar for an instance.

"I'm just glad the he hates alcohol most of the time so I don't have to take care of him every time."

"Don't you have any siblings or anything?" Jennie asked with curiosity. That feeling is back again when she and the photographer had a small chit chat on the studio after working together. It's like, there really is something but Jennie couldn't pin point what it is.

"We're both an only child. When he stayed in Daegu for a vacation at our house, that's when we got really close as cousins. His family stayed in Daegu and mine went back to Thailand so we don't really have a choice but to stick together here at Seoul studying and now working as both photographers." Jungkook seemed to calm down beside the photographer when both of them noticed that he actually fell asleep.

Jennie then looked back at the kitchen counter and now both Seokjin and Jisoo were discussing something that doesn't really matter to Jennie's attention right now.

"Good for you to have someone to lean on all these years." Jennie commented and that immediately brought up Lisa's attention.

"Why?" The photographer began to ask but then noticed the expression on the model's face. It's like she don't want to talk about it any time especially now.

"Can I drive you home?" Jennie suddenly asked before she can even say something stupid.

"S-sure." The model stood up from her seat; stretching before trying to carry her brother by her shoulders. Both Seokjin and Jisoo seemed to notice it as they walked to help the model carry her brother.

"I got him. You should go help Lisa to carry Jungkook to your car. Jisoo's too weak to carry now." Seokjin spoke catching Jennie's brother as the model walked away from them slightly. Jisoo heard him and smacked the older on his back earning a laugh from both Jennie and Lisa.

"Thank you for attending today with him." Jisoo hold Lisa's arm before pulling her into a hug.

They must've been very close before. Jennie thought.

"Would you mind helping me carry him?" Jennie snapped a look at the photographer, slowly agreeing to help her carry Jungkook by their shoulders.

Jisoo watched as the three of them walked outside the house with her brother and Jennie's brother leading them outside. Jennie fished out the car keys from her pocket and unlocked it.

"Drive safely!"