neuf

"As much as I would like to enjoy our time together, I have to go." Chaeyoung placed down the plate of a slice of cake that she was eating. She wiped her mouth with a tissue and was about to stand up when Jisoo held her wrist to stop her.

"Wait, I have something to give to you." The older stood up from the couch before walking towards the table beside the penthouse's door where she placed her bag when they arrived.

She brought out something from her bag that seems like a folder with red and gold prints.

"We would be happy if you can take the invitation and eventually join us for my birthday party that Seokjin prepared." Jisoo spoke whilst rolling her eyes at the last part of the sentence. Her older brother glared at her but laughed nonetheless.

Jisoo gave both Lisa and Chaeyoung the piece of envelope that she brought out from her bag a while ago.

Jennie looked at them confused; she then sipped from the glass of juice on the centre table before speaking up.

"Where's mine?" The rest of them looked at her at the same time and now all the attention is focused on her. Seokjin cleared his throat before walking towards the back of the couch and behind the model; tapping both of her shoulders to reassure her.

"I already gave some to Namjoon, and I gave one to Jungkook when I called him for help yesterday." Seokjin added as he saw Lisa's expectant eyes looking at him. she must've thought that they forgot Jungkook for such an important event for Jisoo.

Lisa can't leave her cousin alone in Seoul.

"We already booked flights in advance so you don't have a choice but to join us. We're not going to have the same flights so the media won't notice anything suspicious going around our family, Jennie's, and Lisa and Jungkook's job wouldn't be something to talk about by the media." Seokjin laughed, earning a smack from her sister that he didn't know walked towards him.

"We're going to stay there for one week. I don't know, I heard that that place is in your bucket list." The older male continued.

"I don't have one but that's understandable." Lisa shrugged as the three girls laughed at her response. The older male glared at her with such hatred that Jisoo had to smack him again to make him go back into his senses. Seokjin snapped into his senses and eventually clapped his hands that surprised the other inside his penthouse.

"I don't have anything planned next week. Might as well join you then?" Chaeyoung the australian girl said as she picked up her things; getting ready to leave.

"Chaeyoung my dear, you're obligated to join." Seokjin acted as if he was some rich ass asian mom trying to impress his daughter-in-law with her English skills.

"Seokjin, stop acting like a mom oh my god." Jisoo on the other side of the living room spoke; feeling stressed just from her own brother.

"Chaeyoung-ah, the driver's already waiting for you outside." Lisa stood up from the couch and was on her way to the penthouse' restroom when she noticed a person just outside the door. She assumed that it's Chaeyoung's driver because he seemed familiar to her.

The rest of them looked towards the door that was opened for a little while; revealing a person that's familiar to all of them.

"I'm wearing a god damn Gucci suit and you have the audacity to call me Chaeyoung's driver?" The person outside the door jokingly snapped; with his eyes wide opened that doesn't seem to open the much at all. Seokjin gestured for him to walk in so he can help Chaeyoung bring her luggages outside and downstairs.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin-ssi." Lisa bowed in full 90 degrees making the others laugh at how she treats Chaeyoung's brother.

"You're here to pick me up and you're the one who's going to drive so technically you're my driver."

"Go home alone then." Jimin was about to go outside and leave when his sister pulled his suit; stopping him from leaving.

"Hello Jimin." Jennie greeted from the couch with a smile and just as the older male noticed her, he walked towards the couch giving the model a slight hug.

They haven't seen each other for a while now and somehow it feels great for the both of them to meet again. Although Jennie was a little bit envious of how the older's life has become.

"He's glad that he's going to meet you next week at Jisoo's party. He really wanted to say thank you."

"I'm anticipating. Where did Chaeyoung go?" Jennie asked when she saw Jimin's sister going outside the door with her phone at hand.

"We'll probably get going now." The older male bid his and his sister's goodbye to the rest of them before picking up the things his sister had left inside the penthouse. Seokjin walked towards him to help him go outside as he waits for his sister to finish whatever kind of phone call she has at the moment.

Seokjin then closed the door from the inside, earning a long sigh from him.

"Chaeyoung's things are heavy." He let out a long sigh again before taking a few deep breaths to regain his breathing. Carrying heavy things for a short time made him like that.

"No, you're just getting old." Jisoo spoke before cleaning the center table as the guests finished their snacks.