Bad Luck ☔

JIN'S POV
MY ROOM

Dear Diary,
It's raining outside and there's five more hours 'til we head off to the concert. The rain is pouring so hard I can't even see anything what's outside.
Would Jimin and Jungkook still go with me despite the weather? I'm starting to panic. On the other hand,Namjoon was actually happy 'cause it's the first time he saw me fangirling over some australian rock band. I gotta go and check up on Jimin and ask him if he and Jungkook will still come with me. Bye :)

Jin<3

I put back my diary inside my closet to make sure no one would get their dirty hands on my personal biz.

When i arrived at Jimin's door,i heard him talking through his handphone.

"I don't know if I could make it, jihyun."

I heard his baby brothers name and kind of remembered that he has to visit his family today but the weather doesn't seem to agree with it.

He hung up and i knocked onto his door.

"Oh hi hyung,are we still going?"
Jimin asked me while scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah. But im sorry that I forgot that you have to visit your family."
I apologized to him and hoping for him not to be mad at me.

"No it's ok hyung,mom and jihyun said it's ok since it wasn't even planned."
He told me while patting my back.

"You sure?"

"Ne."
He answered all cute like.

"You should go change. Those jammies aren't allowed in an rock concert!"
He pointed at my pink pajamas.

He just simply chuckled at me.

After that,i went back to my room to take a shower and change.

5 hours later ⏳

It's already 3:20 in the afternoon and we already finished eating lunch.

"Are we all set?"
Jin said while showing up in a very fan-convincing look.

"Nice outfit, princess."
Namjoon kinda liked the idea of Jin being a big fan of a rock band just popular as they are.

"Thanks,NamJoonie<3"
I winked at his cuteness >_<

After a few minutes of waiting,they left.

End Of POV

They arrived at the venue. Come to think of it,why is the concert place so small but yet so spacious? They are popular as BTS,how will they rock out?

"I'm so excited to see Luke!"
Jin screamed in excitement while the two are still dumbfounded because they haven't been to a concert.

"Uhm hyung,how many are they?"
Jimin asked in an nervous tone.

"4. My favorite is Luke."
Jin added

"Mine is Calum,his bass playing skills are sick!"
Jungkook agreed to his hyung while pretending that he was playing a bass guitar.