Secret Hideout

(Time Skip 3 days)

Friday

#TheFirstGame!
#GoWildcats!
#Let'sWinThisThing!

Foxy's POV

So, I found a perfect place to hang out with Mangle and I'm pretty sure she'll love it.
And I'll just show her the place and we'll hang out there secretly.

"Foxy!!!"Mangle yelled and ran to me.

"Hey Mangle!"I said.

She panted and placed an elbow on my shoulder.

"Oh My Gosh!Tonight's your big game!"She squealed.

"And tonight's your big cheerleading!"I smirked and tapped her nose teasingly.

"I hope we'd do good though!"She sighed.

"Of course you guys will do good!You and the squad were even amazing with those stunts!"I commented.

"Right!Thanks..."She smiled.

"Hey guys!"Marionette and Ballora called.

"Hey!"We said back and walked together.

"WHEEEE!!!!"

We spun our heads and saw Bonnet jumping with a cheesy grin.

"Bonnet?"Ballora and Mangle called.

Bonnet ran to eyes with a droopy eyed face and that freaky grin.

"Bon Bon asked me to the prom!"She blushed.

"Aw....That's so sweet!"Mangle swooned.

"Lucky you!No one asked me out though...."Ballora shrugged.

I glanced at Mari knowing he has a 'teensy' crush on Ballora.Mari's eyes were wide open and glanced back at me and shrugged.

"Good Morning guys!"Bonnie and Chica said with a tower of books over their hands.
Bonnie had the most books though.

"Woah!Why the heck are you guys bringing those books?"Mari asked.

"We were studying last night, We had a Biology project and we were partners so.."Chica answered and I smirked and she growled at me.

"GO WILDCATS!!!!"The one and only perky Toy Chica yelled with Toy Bonnie following her.

"Yeah!The boys first game this year!"Baby said with a pizza on her hand with Freddy holding an ice cream on his hand.

"Where's Toy Fred-"

"TOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!PRRRTTTTT!!!!!!TOOT!TOOT!PRRRRRRT!"

A group of guys with instruments were tooting and hooting trumpets, drums, and other marching band instruments with Toy Freddy in front with Red and White paint on his cheeks.

"LET'S GO WILDCATSSSSS!!!!!!!!"He yelled with a basketball on his hand.

"There he is..."Chica rolled her eyes.

"Dude, The game is at 6:30 PM and it's still 6:13 AM for crying out loud!"Bonnie facepalmed.

"Yep.He does this when there's a game coming up!"Toy Chica rolled her eyes.

"Come on guys!It's our very first game this year!"Toy Fred said with a big, chesire grin.

"Alright, He's here and were missing Funtime-"

"Did you just call me a freak?!News flash YOU are the freak you stupid idiot!"Funtime Foxy yelled.

"There SHe is..."We mumbled.